More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by harolds harolds

What do you do?

ask a few questions...

(Authors Note: This is for both CorpseKing and me)

"Okay, spirit or computer or whatever you are... can you be a little more clear on the extend of my powers? I know that I can pull someone like Ariel out, but she was dying from lacking the ability to breathe. Could I have altered her so she could breathe air instead of water?" you ask as you hope you might get a better answer.

'You can pull out any person, creature or object from any kind of fiction. From simple words of books, to the interactive world of video games, and anything between them. They will become as real as you are, adapted to this world. You can then alter them to fit your desires while they remain in this world.' came the voice without a source.

"What if I bring a magic genie or a ray, things which shouldn't work in this world? Would they be able to work in this world?"

'All things adapt to this world, while retaining their natural properties. So magical things would remain magical and advance science will adapt to your world's science, while working as well as they did in the fictional world.'

'So while I would only remain a god over fictional objects, I can use the fictional objects and people to alter my world as well. Summon a telepath from a comic book and I could convince or command him/her to get the riches people I can find to give me some spare cash. Or call out a green, endless supply of energy and get rich quick. As long as I can explain the later, so best to get a scientist to aid me for that one. Wealth, Fame, Pleasure?

"Can I pull out a whole world and immerse myself in it or just put myself into any kind of fictional world? Also can I put any person, creature or object from one fictional world into another fictional world?" I ask

The voice tells you "yes you may enter all the worlds of fiction, and they will become real and you may bring and take other fictional characters along however your exploits will never be written, never be drawn and never be seen, your adventures will only be known to you and the characters you keep around."

"Wait" You say "You said I could bring things, people, and whatever from fiction out into my world...so if I drop the fictional thing/person into my world and then go to another will they stay in my/the real world?"

"Yes your world can change permanently but, any fictional worlds will change back as soon as you leave. The continuity of those worlds cannot be effected by your powers. You can only create a temporary fantasy. "

"Well that sucks" you grumble.

"But you can create your own world using fictional characters."

"Well that is cool so I can put or grab people from fiction and change who they are and create my own world using the places and people I take"

pretty much the voice said. "Great I am ready to test my powers out again." You exclaim!

what do you decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)