More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What does he/she/they do?

add lights

"Nothing sets off the lush green of a tree like a string of twinkling white lights!" remarks Joan excitedly to David as he pulls a string of 150 clear miniature bulbs from a cardboard box.

Julia watches, dumbstruck, as David begins to wrap the green wired length up her right calf. He continues up around her nicely curved thigh, the bodysuit of verdant green camouflaging the snake of wires.

The man old enough to be Julia's father seems to take great delight in his work, making a g-string of the wire next. After going around the beauty's small waist he takes the strand between her exposed asscheeks and through her bared pussylips.

Up her lean torso he proceeds, wrapping around her ribcage a few times before he makes an X around and between her impressive young bared boobs. He then wraps a few lengths around her upheld arms before proceeding back downward to entwine her other sexy stem.

Joan just gazes delightedly at her husband's masterful handiwork, clasping her hands, looking like someone out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

"Are we ready for the lighting, dear?" he rhetorically asks as the man readies to plug in the set of lights.

The woman eagerly nods her head, making a drumroll sound with her mouth.

David inserts the plug, casting a soft white glow into the room, as Joan has turned off the spotlight.

What is the result?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)