More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What powers are you inheriting from the green witch

absolute obedience

"Motherfucker." you yell as the pain to your eye became unbearable.

You felt the inside of your body structure being rewritten to fit whatever the green hair woman wants. Then all of a sudden the agony from your left eye ends. You rose to your feet facing the green hair woman.

What you saw however surprises you. The green hair woman lay on the floor. You went down to lift her up.

She whispers while you did your best to carry her to the nurses office. "The contract has been seal and your fate is now bonds to mine."

"What?" you ask as she fell into again.

You carry her closer to the nurses office. The sexy school nurse would hopefully help this sick girl. You didn't know what to feel towards this disillusion girl. Her talk about a contract and your fate really didn't make much sense.

Your stomach drops as you saw your two bullies heading back over. They bump fists then saw you holding up a beautiful woman. They head over with evil in their eyes.

"John. Why are you touching this green hair freak? Oh is this the only way you can cop a feel." James said laughing.

"Hold on James. Her hair may be out there. But look at her tight slut body. I bet her pussy feels great. Mmm. Why don't we see if the carpet matches the curtains."

They both walks over pulling her from your hands. Their hands roaming her body as you watch feeling conflicted. You knew you got to do something about this.

Do you try to stop them or let them use the mysterious woman

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)