More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sindermann sindermann

What Does Mia Do Next? (please leave some feedback about where you want the story to go)

a van comes by

With a huff, Mia turns and leans against the side of the car. She weighs her options, and decides that she'll just wait here for another vehicle and try to hitch a ride. She sits in the driver's seat with her blinkers on and the door open. What seems like hours pass as the sun moves across the sky.

Finally, she hears a vehicle. Mia jumps up, and waits patiently for it to appear. From the sounds of it, it is old. She bites her pouty lower lip in anticipation. A large rusted van pulls around the bend. She can't make out how many people are in it due to the Sun's glare on the glass. "Shit," she thinks to herself. For a moment, she hesitates. Mia thinks back to all the news stories and urban legends she has heard. The van is speeding, and it forces a decision.

Mia steps to the edge of the road, and starts waving her arms. The van squeals passed her, and she hears the brakes lock into place. She takes a deep breath, and approached the idling van. She just sees a sillouette at first. What appears to be a man with a ball cap leans out of the passenger window, and asks "Car trouble, Ma'am?" She breathes a sigh of relief. The man, she sees, looks like a posterboy for the American Dairy Association. He has that honest, clean, Christian look about him; and appears to be amused but concerned.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened," She says, her hands on her curvacious hips. She looks passed the passenger. The driver is a monster of a man; the type that tosses hay bales all day and drags ill-tempered bulls back into the barn at night, whether they like it or not.

"Do you need a lift? The town mechanic should still be in," The driver says with a Southern twang. Mia bites her lower lip again, and says...

What Does She Decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)