More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by khanhninh khanhninh

What gift will you give her?

...a ray gun

...a ray gun you been working on.

In a way, this gun looked almost like GMOB tool gun. You trusted that it wouldn't be mistaken for a real pistol. It looked just like a sidearm out of a sci-fi gun. In fact, the way you designed it, it looked more like a toy or a prop than anything else.

Well, your girlfriend was adventurous. She'd love messing around with this thing.

You set some of the dials on this project. The ray gun was programmed with the following the transformation functions like:

Age

Gender

Racial

Size

Species

Physical

Mental

Reality

Though it hadn't been tested yet, you were, after all, a creator of this project. You had some idea of what you were doing, right?

Just hoped...

Then, you decided that you would grab the gun and go to your girlfriend's house. You didn't need to test it here. You next hopped into your car then drove off. Once you got to her place, you parked the car and hopped out. Next, you walked over to her door and decided to knocked on the door and a moment later she flung it wide to greet him. "Babe, it's so great to see you." she asked and then kiss you on the lips.

"Sorry about that, I just need to sneak up my parent before they caught me." you said.

"It's okay, I'm just glad that you made it in time. I was curious what would you like to give me for my birthday." she curious.

"Well, I have this." you then show her the ray gun you've been working.

"OMG, is this a GMOD tool gun?" she questioned. "Well, almost, but this is the ray gun I've told you about last month." you explained.

"So, does it work" she said "I haven't test it, but..."

Who will be a test subject?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)