More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

a new plan

John thought some more about his powers and realized that with his perception changing powers and his body morphing abilities he could become one of the worlds best thieves especially due to the fact he was Bi and very much liked the idea of getting fucked by or fucking jacked security guys or cops and then making millions from it.

John smiled he had the perfect plan and he was already prepared for his next move. He got into the car and drove down the highway towards a large corporate building he used to work at. The company was involved in a lot of sketchy activity and had money in a safe at the building. the company got the cash illegally so they wouldnt file a police report about losing it the one problem was the ton of guards, who all happened to be bodybuilders, at the site but he knew many of them went to the gym across the street before work and many had kwycards on them for different areas of the building that he could steal.

John sped up as he drove down the highway and smiled as he saw red a blue lights flash behind him. he pulled over and altered his body as he saw the cop step out. The cop was jacked he had a thick head of dark hair broad shoulders with large pecs and abs along with large arms and a nice ass.

John smiled as he decided who to turn into to fuck this guard and steal his uniform and car.

who does John turn into and how does stealing the uniform go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)