More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by khanhninh khanhninh

What gift will you give her?

...a morphing suit you made it.

...a morphing suit you made it. This suit looked like a normal bodysuit, but you trusted that it wouldn't be mistaken for some sort of bio weapon suit. And you remember that you have already tested this suit when it's completed, and it's worked. This suit contained some small nanobots that can makes people wear it and change into anyone or anything they want.

2 weeks ago, you remember that you tried on this suit and used it to morphs yourself into your own sister. When you became your own sister, you're not just look and sound just like her, you also have some memories of your own sister. It's incredible that you just created a great suit that can shapeshifting into anyone you want, gender, racial, ages, and anything you want. After you transformed your sister, you explored the body which it felt so real, well... let's just say that you don't need to remember it again.

Then, you decided that you would grab suit then put it in the box and go to your girlfriend's house as quickly as possible. Once you got to her place, you walked over to her door and decided to knocked on the door and a moment later she flung it wide to greet him. "Honey, it's so great to see you." she asked and then kiss you on the lips.

"Sorry for making you wait, babe. I was just looking for the present to give you." you explained the situation which is the truth excuse.

"It's okay, I'm just glad that you made it in time. I was curious what present would you like to give me for my birthday." she curious.

"Well, I have this." you then show her morphic suit in the box.

"OMG, is this a zentai bodysuit? I didn't know you're into this stuff." your girlfriend laughs.

"Well, almost, but this is morphing suit I've made for you to ready for your birthday, babe." you explained.

"Oh so this is the project you just completed it, does it work, hun?" she asks.

"I already test it, and it's worked just fine." you answer.

"Okay, then can I try it on, hun." your girlfriend says.

"Of course, babe. But should we head into your room, I was afraid that everybody will see us." you reply as she's nodding. Both of you move to your girlfriend's room as she closes her door and shut the window without nobody see you both.

"Okay, now all the door and windows are shut, nobody will disturb us now. And you have nothing to worry about, hun." your girlfriend respond. "Anyway, can I try it on?"

With that, you give your girlfriend the suit as she puts it on, it sure a little bit tight but your girlfriend is so excited what happened next. A few seconds later, your girlfriend finally puts on the suit in her full body completely. "Hmm,... so honey, I already put it on, what should I do now? How can I use this suit to morphs myself?" she asks as she doesn't know how to use it.

"Try to concentrate who you wanna be like your favorite celebrities, your teacher or classmates, or your mom or your bestie." you instruct your girlfriend.

"Okay, all I have to do is concentrate right? That's a easy way to start." your girlfriend in the suit replies as she concentrates. While she concentrates who she wanna become, you look at your girlfriend in the bodysuit is quickly morphing into some redhead you just see. When the transformation was complete, your girlfriend is now look like your favorite wetdream celebrity, Christina Hendricks. She opens look into her mirror in a full surprises. "OMG, I am Christina Hendricks." your transformed girlfriend responds as she's also sound like Christina too. "And I also sound like her too."

Naked Christina Hendricks

"Come to think of it, I didn't realize she was that huge." you respond as you look at your girlfriend's breasts. Then she turns back and hug you in Christina Hendricks' naked body.

"This is the best birthday gift I ever had, honey. Thank you, you're the best boyfriend I ever had." your girlfriend smiles and kiss you in Christina's body. With that, you couldn't take any longer, and your cock is erected. "Omg something hitting on me."

Your girlfriend looks down as your cock is revealing from your pant. "Oh dear, honey. I didn't realize you're this big." your girlfriend responds as she removes your pants and touch your cock. "Teehee, you're such a bad boy, honey. Let's say we have some fun with each other for my birthday."

What happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)