More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What DOES she deserve?

a mean streak

I got a wicked idea. I found some duct tape, put on a pair of gloves, and headed next door. I rang the door bell and stopped time. I hid in the bushes.

Tammy opened the door and looked around. I stopped time and slid past her into her house. Hiding in the hall closet, I started time.

Tammy shrugged and went back to the couch in her living room to watch her soaps. Tammy was 44 years old. She was probably a babe in her younger years but had put on some weight on her ass and hips. She still had nice C-cups and long, wavy brown hair. She was wearing flannel draw-string pants and a t-shirt.

I stopped time and headed for her bedroom. Sure enough after some time I found a slender, white vibrator hidden in the back of her underwear draw.

Heading back downstairs. I lifted Tammy off of the couch. I soon had her stripped naked. I put her on her knees and securely taped her ankled and shins together. Next I put her arms by her side and duct-taped them to her mid-section. I went to her laundry room and found a pair of panties in the dirty close pile. I stuffed them in her mouth and wrapped a strand of tape around her head to hold them in place. I then blindfolded her with some tape.

Lastly I lubed up her vibrator with some olive oil and shoved it into her tight rectum. I then turned it on. I was no really horny, so I went into the kitchen and jacked off into jar of mayonnaise.

I went back into the living room and looked at Tammy. "This may not teach you to lay out in the backyard with that annoying country music blaring, but you won't soon forget this!"

Restart time or more deviltry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)