More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dazer dazer

Let us begin the tale, shall we?

a lazy autumn morning

Sophie sat up in her bed, she yawned. It was saturday, November was just around the corner. The weather outside was overcast, with the occasional downpour. A quick look at her weather app on the phone, told her that it had been below the freezing point celsius(which means below 32 fahrenheit) outside. Sophie missed the long and hot summer it had been. It was not often in this northern european country, that you would have a summer that consistent. From may unto late september, the daily temperatures had rarely been below 25 degrees celsius (77 f) with lots of sunny hours. Sophie had slept in her underwear. She stood out of bed and commended herself for remembering to turn the radiator up before going to sleep. The bedroom was cozy and warm. Sophie felt up her chest, her love life wasn't anything to get excited about. Usually the male fans that came to the concerts, only came out because their significant others wanted them to. And those who didn't, were either homosexuals or more interested in Lise anyway. Sophie did catch a lot of attention from lesbians though. But unlike Laura who was openly bi, albeit leaning more towards women, and Lise who also was bi, but leaning towards men, Sophie had no interest in her own gender. While it was cute and all, but she didn't have the need for that. If needed, then Lise and Laura were more than happy to help.

Sophie sighed and undressed, she was going to take a shower. She went into the bathroom and looked at her naked body in the mirror. "Girl, compared to the others. Your tits isn't something to boast about" her thoughts said. Sophie had been insecure about her body ever since she was a pre-teen. And now in her mid-twenties, that was something that really hadn't changed at all.

She got under the shower and pulled the curtain in front of her, soon the warm water rinsed her darkened hair. Sophie had originally been a brunette, but when she started playing in the predecessor of Unknown, she had gone all black. She closed her eyes and was about to drift off into a daydream when a all too familiar sound entered her ear. It was the phone. "For fucks sake" exclaimed Sophie

Will she answer the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)