More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who finds the Temple first ?

Zuko and Katara

( All characters have been aged up to be at least eighteen years old)

Zuko and Katara where flying back to Ember Island on Appa. Katara was still emotional wore out do to confronting the man who murdered Katara's mother Kya. They where still a few hours away from Ember Island, as they approached a small island chain. Zuko was at the reins, as he spotted something strange. He didn't remember seeing anything on the island before. Especially such an ornate and large temple, it was over a dozen stories tall. It was made out of gold, blue and purple stone. Zuko wanted to ignore it but felt a strange attraction towards it.

" Something wrong Zuko ?" Asked Katara, Zuko pointed to the temple.

Katara and blinked several times, at first she thought it was gaudy and wanted to look away. Yet, she couldn't and the more time she looked at it. The more she wanted to go inside.

" Zuko, I want to explore it." Said Katara, as for some reason she felt arousal looking at the temple.

Zuko wanted to explore the temple as well. So he had Appa landed in the courtyard of the temple.

Both blushed, as they saw dozens of statues of voluptuous women and handsome man in varies sexual posses. They both started to feel horny, but wanted to go into the temple. Both slowly walked towards the large entrance. Once inside both where stunned, as they saw marvellous paintings and statues all sexual in nature. Both gulped, as they felt their arousal increased. The main hall was enormous with dozens of hallways and staircases.

The pair slowly explored the temple, picking a doorway on the third floor. As they continued to walked down the hallway, they saw countless doors. Yet all where sealed.

Then suddenly one door opened up and both looked inside to see.....

What did they see ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)