More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lilyflier Lilyflier

Who finds the Temple first ?

Zuko and Katara (alternative)

Edited with permission from the original author, Onyxdragon100.

All characters have been aged up to be at least eighteen years old.

Zuko and Katara were flying back to Ember Island on Appa having just confronted the man who murdered Katara's mother Kya. Katara was emotionally exhausted from the ordeal, ready to return and put an end to the depressing adventure. They were still a few hours away from Ember Island when Zuko noticed, on one small island in a chain of such islands they'd passed last fly-over, an ornate temple. It was large, had to be well over a dozen stories tall, leaving little space on the island for anything else. It was made out of gold, blue and purple stone bricks, so large were these bricks that Zuko was sure they had to be lifted by earth benders. Zuko wanted to ignore it and return home, both for his sake and Katara's, but he felt an overwhelming urge to land and check it out.

Katara noticed Zuko peering down, "Is something wrong?" To which Zuko looked back and pointed at the temple.

Katara glanced over the side of Appa's saddle and blinked several times, unsure what she was looking at. She pulled a map out of her bag, looking over the ocean whereabouts they ought to be at. Nothing indicated a temple, though strangely the set of islands were still marked.

She looked back over the edge, Zuko now directing Appa to circle high above so they could continue looking. "What is that place?"

"I'm not sure, whatever it is, it's not marked on the map." Katara replies, feeling the same urge Zuko felt to begin exploring it. Was it just her or was Zuko looking more..attractive?

"Do you think we could explore it?" She could barely believe herself as she said it, yet she was more and more sure of herself the longer she looked back and forth between the temple and Zuko.

Zuko hesitated, the logical part of him battling with whatever this 6th sense was that seemed to be taking over. "There's probably nothing there...we should probably continue back."

Katara nodded. "You're probably right...still, I can't help but feel there's something of importance there..waiting for us."

"I feel the same thing." He said and began to land in the courtyard of the temple.

Both blushed as they saw dozens of statues of beautiful women and handsome men in varies sexual poses. The feelings of arousal and intrigue seemed to double as they looked at the large archway leading into the temple. "Strange." Zuko said as he looked around, studying the masonry. "Yeah." Katara agreed.

Once inside both where stunned, giant and meticulously detailed paintings and statues all sexual in nature seemed to fill every room and every hall. The main hall was enormous with dozens of hallways and staircases. They both felt even more fiercely aroused, whether by curse or by nature, neither knew.

The pair slowly made their way from room to room, exploring the temple thoroughly, eventually coming to a doorway on the third floor. Beyond it was a hallway with many doors, and as they went from door to door only to find it sealed, they began to wonder if they'd ever find what lay behind them.

Then, suddenly, one door opened up behind them, scaring them for a moment, they glanced into the darkness to try to determine the source of it's opening...

What did they see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)