More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Who is getting stripped?

Zoey, Beach Lifeguard

On a small east coast island that was a thirty minute drive and a bridge away from the closest city, there was a small southern coastal town with a population that hovered around 3,000. With its semi-close proximity to a busier port city known for its nightlife, the island made its majority income from the tourist industry using the small area crammed full of hotels at the northern end of the island, which financed their roads, construction, maintenance, and allowed the island residents the luxury of a relatively low tax rate in addition to the equal accesses to seclusion and the benefits of a bigger city. Other than the hectic popular tourist weeks in the summer, spring, and fall, the residents were able to enjoy a relaxed life by the ocean-side.

Zoey herself, was a young blonde 20 year old bombshell that had lived on the island her whole life. Her hair was long enough to reach halfway down her back, and almost seemed to glow like gold in summer sunlight. Zoey admired her figure enough to know that she was at least barely above average, but was too modest and self conscious to admit that everyone seemed to crave and admire her beauty wherever she walked. Many could hardly believe she was indeed the child of her two parents. The only traits she inherited from her father's side was her taller height, and rounder ass. Her mom's breasts were extremely large, reaching past the DD cup range, but Zoey's own size stayed firm at a D cup. Her mom's trademark smile and eyes were all Zoey was able to gain off of her mother, which left everyone amazed at her facial structure since it seemed almost perfect, with the occasional dotting of freckles over a well rounded, lightly tanned face.

Unlike many of her peers who desired something beyond the scope of their small, coastal town, Zoey had dreams to bring something useful and important back to her hometown, and serve the community with a profession the island desperately needed. Zoey planned to study pharmaceuticals in the college across the bridge on the mainland, hoping to start her own pharmaceutical practice on the island and save many of the residents a trip over the bridge, while offering a better place to access emergency medical supplies such as epipens, injections, and other life-saving prescriptions. But college isn't free, and Zoey was not nearly far enough into college to be competitive for internships. So as a side job, she worked as a lifeguard at the beach. The work was easy enough since its most intensive hours occurred outside the times college semesters were in session. Her extensive resume in health-science knowledge, and above average physical fitness attributed to her daily running on the beach, led to her easily climbing the ranks to being the supervisor of their department, only superseded by her boss and head over all the lifeguards on the island.

The thing is, Zoey is not exactly a prude. She says her fair share of dirty jokes. Zoey isn't afraid to change in the gender separated locker rooms at the main office. She wasn't even afraid of just wearing a sports bra outside, if the heat was bad enough. But, none of this meant that Zoey was indifferent to having people see her naked body either. She was always the one to opt out on a skinny dipping proposal first. She never walked around the house naked, and was afraid to even walk around in her underwear or a towel if someone was home. Her coworkers had tried to prank her and stole her clothes while she was showering off after work, but Zoey was quick in her forethought and made sure that one of the empty lockers always had a secret, spare change of clothes stowed in the bottom. In short, while Zoey wasn't afraid of showing a bit of skin, she was very much far from showing it all.

What could happen that leaves Zoey exposed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)