More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mfucker mfucker

Who do you play?

Zoe Zeman

Her breasts pressed tight against the confines of her red dress, as she leans on her right elbow, her left hand caressing the smooth arc of her buttocks. Her short dress barely covering her long silky legs, her rouged red lips opened slightly.

There was no way you can let such an opportunity to let up. Zoe Zeman, the platinum blonde who looks so good in red and pink (and just about anything that flaunts those large breasts of hers).

Just then, the door opens behind you, and in walks Zoe Zeman, in yet another of her red dresses. Only this time, it is a tight leather halter dress which conveniently zips down at the front. All the way down.

The sound of her red heels clicking against the cold marble floor fills the room as she sits down opposite you, crossing her long, smooth legs as she does so.

Her breasts are almost bulging out of her dress, as are your eyes out of your socket. She just smiles in response.

"Too tight? Perhaps those honeys in there need some air," she teases, as she deliberately unzips about two inches down. By now, you can see her cleavage clearly, and want more.

"Before we continue, there is someone you should see," She breaks the silence.

As if on cue, another figure enters through the open door, and the person you see next totally knocks your socks off. In a long black gown, with slits up to her hips, you see for the first time in your life, in person, Aria Giovanni.

"Hi," her strong Italian accent comes through. "I'll be your dealer, if you don't mind?" It was more of a statement than a query though. No man on this planet would mind seeing Aria Giovanni dressed like that, up close.

"We shall begin then," Aria prompts, as she draws out a deck of cards.

She draws the first card for you, bending low enough for you to see up her elegant black gown. The first card for Zoe, however, Aria decides to give you a little treat. She leans over, as you inevitably stares at her shapely ass. Then, she slides a card between Zoe's breasts, as if to bring further attention to her deep cleavage. Your hard cock twitches at the sight, your heart pounding. You want to win this hand so very badly.

INITIAL HAND
King of Clubs.
King of Diamond.
Queen of Clubs.
Seven of Hearts.
Two of Spade.

You smile. Pair of Kings might just win you your fantasy dream.

What is your bet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)