More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjensen0612 jjensen0612

What's next?

Zoe SR 97

Zoe's life had not been easy. as the only child of Greg and Jennifer Masterson she had been loved by her parents, but she had been bullied all her life.

Zoe was a quiet girl who loved to read and was really into Japanese cartoons and vampire stories, so people found her odd. Zoe was really thin and pale, her hair was dark black and she wears big glasses. All things that has been used to tease her in the past, but when she reached puberty and everybody around her started growing breasts nothing happened to Zoe, she stayed flat as a board and soon this became her bullies favourite topic. Zoe hated her life, but that all changed with the introduction of the Social Ranking System. Suddently Zoe was no longer being bullied and everybody that used to tease her, tried to avoid her because they knew that he SR score was much higher than theirs.

It came as a shock to many that Zoe didn't seem to seek on all the people who had tormented her for years and as the days passed even her former bullies started to relax in her presence. But unknown to everybody Zoe had not forgotten the torment that her bullies had put her through, she was just a strong believer in the saying that is a dish, best served cold.

In secretcy Zoe had been spending the last months creating the VN club (Vengeful Nerds Club), by now the club consisted of 7 members including Zoe, who was the clubs president. There was 4 boys and 3 girls in the club. All 7 members had been bullied and humiliated all through school, they used to be rejects that nobody wanted to spend time with, but now they were some of the most powerful students, all with a SR of 95 or over.

Apart from Zoe, the club consisted of Beth a rather large girl, who had been struggeling with her weight all her life. Vanessa a redhead with lots of freckels and a large set of breasts. When you looked at Vanessa, you would not think of her as the typical bully victim, but she had grown up next to Barbera who was the most popular girl at school. Vanessa and Barbera hated each other for as long as they could remember and when they started in school Barbera turned everybody against Vanessa and she became the victim of some very cruel bullying. Sam was the youngest of the club members, Sam was a very short guy and not good at any sports, so all the jocks loved pulling pranks on him. Then there was Jeff, he was also a redhead but he also had pimples all over his face and that was enough to make him a mark for the more popular students. Terry was a big bloke, he was really obese, with a weight of more than 300 pounds and because of this he was probably the one who had been bullied the most. Last but not least there was Ray, he had grown up in a trialerpark with his drunken dad and as a result of this his personal hygene was not the best, in class nobody wanted to sit next to him because of the smell and on several occations Ray had to walk home in wet clothes because somebody had thrown buckets of water onto him.

Two nights a week the club gathered in the schools library, it was actually closed, but because Beth worked there after school, she had the key. During these meetings the club discussed how they could get on the people that used to torment them. It was agreed that in order to humiliate their former bullies the most, they would need to gather intel on their targets so that they would know as much as possible about their tormentors.

Each club member picked a target and for the following months they each gathered as much intel on their mark as possible. After months of planning the VN club was now finally ready to set their plan into motion.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)