More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“What Ebony celebrity sexual secret tale is being told?”

Zendaya Coleman

image host image host image host image host image hostimage hostimage host

Zendaya Coleman was a former DisneyStar turned Hollywood actress and PopStar, that happened to be mixed with German heritage, Irish roots, and African descent, thus she blossomed into a gorgeous ebony skinned celeb, and was known for her, exotic and seductive features, like her entrancing cat like hazel eyes, A cute small roundish and slightly wide shaped nose, and her gorgeous both lips lush and evenly thickish wide shaped mouth.

Further adding to Zendaya’s seductive beauty was her perfect slim tall hourglass figure, her cute little perky breast barley a smallish 32b cup, that paired nicely with her slim elegant torso and smallish waistline.

Making Zendaya’s elegant figure even more resistible, was her small heart shaped ass, and gracefully longish slim sexy legs, all of which brought her 5’10’’ 130 pound hourglass shaped body to a lustrous ebony beauty.

Thus Zendaya a fresh to the Hollywood and it’s adult lifestyle ebony girl, Had come to have her own sexual secrets, Like many other female celebrity’s that would never be known to the public.

“WHAT IS ZENDAYA COLEMAN’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)