More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Zayne's naked friend

Hello, my name is Zayne and I'm 23 years old, that has a best friend name Kenneth who's 18 years old, and was also his next door neighbor as well. One morning as it was a weekend, I was over by Kenneth's house. When at Kenneth's house, he decided to go to the bathroom to take a shower. There he was, showering in the bathroom as I was watching Tv. Then as I was watching Tv he came in the living-room wet with a towel on as I turned around to see him with the it on. "Hey there Kennith, finish your shower?," I asked him, "oh no not yet," as he went to get some bath gel from cupboard, and as he did saying that his towel dropped to his ankle which resulted in him standing there in the buff which left me sitting on the couch having an eye full of Kennith's 4 inch dick and balls sack as that dick of his I wasn't taking my eyes off of as I had my mouth open wide as he stood there naked with his towel on the ground. "Oh shit Zayne, quite looking at my dick dude that's gay," said Kennith to me, pulling his towel from off the ground and putting it on him, covering his nakedness. When Kennith put his towel back I started to laughed at him. "Your laughing Zayne, quite," said Kennith, as he got really embarrassed being red in the face.

"Whoa Kennith, you are eighteen?, to bad you dick didn't look that way when I saw it, I mean no hair at all," I said to him seeing him naked just a minute ago. Then as Kennith was still in his towel, he told me, "look I'm going to get dress, for my date Melissa will be here," said Kennith, and as he was about to go to his bedroom to get dress, I then held on to the helm of his towel telling him, "how about Melissa comes here to see you in the towel and rip it off of you and she sees you penis, or I can show it to our hispanic maid Elana Fuetiz and she can see that little dick of yours.

What lady sees Kennith's dick

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)