More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bruce-Wayne Bruce-Wayne

Who is it?

Zatanna

The gorgeous magician stood by the fridge, looking inside while unaware as to how she had her ass in perfect view as she leaned over to look inside. You watched, almost hypnotised by how she hummed while swaying her hips slightly, giving you a small show.

"Damn. Nothing. Ah well. Oh, heya little birdie." She spoke cheerfully, greeting once she noticed you.

"Hi Zatanna. What brings you to the Cave?" You ask, managing not to stutter in front of your kinda older brother's ex girlfriend.

"Just a bit bored. Thought I'd stop by and say hi." She smiles warmly, walking over to you, allowing you to take in her appearance. She was dressed in costume, but had discarded her jacket on the counter.

"Something wrong John?" She snaps you back to reality, a small smirk on her lips as she stands before you. She has a glint of mischief in her eyes, making you almost unable to speak.

"Why don't we take you back to your room? I'm sure you need some time in bed. Maybe I can help you feel better." Zatanna offers, her tone seductive, grabbing your wrist and guiding you down the hall.

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)