More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DocErotic3D DocErotic3D

Who is your partner?

Zatanna

If you didn't already recognize her from your JLA orientation, you would have known Zatanna from her many stage performances all around the world. Dressed in her trademark tuxedo jacket, white tie, top hat, leotard, heels and fishnet stockings it's sometimes hard to keep in mind that she is actually one of the most powerful mystics in the world. She is also the most beautiful, sexiest woman you've ever laid eyes on.

"Shadow, right?" she asks as she extends her delicate hand towards you.

"Y... yes, Ms. Zatanna," you manage after a moment's shock. Her hand is so soft and her beautiful smile seems so genuine.

"Please, call me Zee."

Grinning from ear to ear, you manage to let her know to call you Shad.

"Okay, Shad. Let's get going," she motions towards the Javelin. "It's show time!"

You follow Zee up the ramp into the Javelin, not able to keep your eyes off her shapely ass and incredible fishnet encased legs. She turns to direct you to take the co-pilot's seat, almost catching you leering at her. Zee takes the pilot's seat, powers up the craft and the Javelin jets out of the Watchtower. Once she sets the course, she activates the auto-pilot and turns towards you, handing you a tablet.

Turning it on, a series of reports populate the screen along with a picture of a fairly good looking, if stern, woman.

"Leslie Sapphire, a leading researcher in bioengineering and genetics," Zee begins. "She's worked for STAR Labs, Wayne Tech and even LexCorp. She was let go from each job because of her inability to work with anyone. She is also an outspoken feminist."

"Nothing wrong with that," you answer while sneaking a look at Zee's legs.

"No, but she takes it to the . She is an exponent of gender superiority, believing that women are so superior to men that women should be in charge and that men are only useful for the propagation of the species.

"About 6 months ago, she dropped off the grid but we recently received intelligence that she has developed, or is developing, some sort of bioweapon. We've also located her operation."

"Okay," you turn the tablet off. "So, what's the plan?"

"We need to locate and destroy any possible bioweapon and capture Dr. Sapphire before she can deploy it or complete it."

Split up, or take Dr. Sapphire down together?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)