More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Zach Pritchard, an IT worker at a health facility where 90% of his coworkers are women (wilparu), by wilparu

“So Marcie, what's on today?”

“Something really special, actually.”

“Uhu.”

“We are reading a path from The Affection Multiplier To be precise Zach Pritchard, an IT worker at a health facility where 90% of his coworkers are women (wilparu), by wilparu.”

“Holy shit, that is a mouthful.”

“The Affection Multiplier is an extremely popular story. As a matter of fact, it's the second most popular story on the entire site.”

“Ok, ok, it's a big deal. But you know what else was popular? Hitler!”

“...why are you bringing up Hitler?”

“Because he's in the tags, also what are those tags? They give Dickgirl-guy a run for his money.”

“Yes, it appears the story is using the tags system as a joke. Absolutely frivolous behavior.”

“So, the premise. There is this thing that makes people like you more. Apparently only losers get it, tough. Heh, no wonder the readers here like this one so much.”

“I can already see where this is going from the premise and title alone. This one might be absolutely disgusting. You better brace yourself, Gina!”

“Yeah, yeah.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Ok, Marcie, you promised me disgust. And while I am somewhat disgusted I don't think it's the particularly bland of disgust you expected.”

“We get to that. First, what happens in this, Gina?”

“Well, it all starts with this Zach guy finding some ancient pc with some weird ass program on it.”

“Yes, as already alluded to, it is essentially a brainwashing device. Think of it as the modern version of a love potion.”

“Yeah, I get that, but the really weird thing is what he does with it.”

“In a truly bizarre fashion Zach does not make use of this very powerful device to take over the world.”

“He like, talks things trough with his girlfriend and shit. Like wtf? Who does that?”

“Some people just don't have any ambition. What a shame. Zach seems to be fairly clever as well. He references Jeyne Poole from ASOIAF, so he is pretty alright in my book. I do wonder how things will turn out with her once, well if, Winds comes out...”

“Yeah, well, I'm not into that nerd shit, so that was just gibberish for me.”

“The position of your second in command is literally called Hand of the Queen, Gina.”

“That was Susan's idea. I always suspected her of secretly being a nerd. Damn traitor.”

“We should get back on track. So, Zach discovers this insanely powerful application, but instead of using it to screw everything with two legs, he is actually more interested in solving it's mystery.”

“This story, I swear. As if the virgins here give a shit about that. They just want to read about sex! Preferably non consensual.”

“The huge amount of likes per chapter seems to disagree with you on that one.”

“Hey! Which side are you on?”

“I mean, there is a decent amount of sex in the story.”

“Oh yeah, sure. We saw much worse on the sexless front. But still, the story spends a huge amount of time with characters not fucking each other. And then when it gets to the sex, it's all so nice and wholesome. Like these three are literally in a threesome, and they all respect and love each other! How is that even possible?”

“It would be nice if you could have the same affection for Cutie, just saying.”

“Yeah, hell no, that ain't happening.”

“But yes, the story does take a fairly refreshing take when it comes to the whole omnipotent item trope. The production value on it is outstanding as well. There are plenty of stories with, mostly stolen, artwork. But wilparu creates actual screens from this computer program. And it looks extremely impressive. It truly goes above and beyond of what you would expect from a free porn story on the internet. I was almost tempted to buy wilparu a coffee.”

“Marcie, don't do it!”

“Don't worry. There where a couple of typos. Luckily that brought me back to my senses.”

“Really? Couldn't say I notice them. But then again, I did cover google2020 last week.”

“Nothing egregious, mind you. On any other story I wouldn't even bring them up. But since the rest of this work is of such a high quality, they stood out like a sore thumb.”

“Oh great. This is one of those dick sucking stories. Why are you always so soft, Marcie?”

“It still surprises me just how high quality CHYOA can get. There has clearly gone a lot of research into this story and it shows.”

“Yeah, I love learning about some old fuck who died hundred of years ago or a poop cafe. Riveting.”

“The characters are all very well rounded and nuanced and the setup and foreshadowing just wants you to keep reading. I was actually somewhat disappointed when we run out of chapters. This is one of these works that could feasibly see a commercial release.”

“Ok, can you stop with the dick sucking for just one god damn second?”

“Yes?”

“First off, how the fuck can this be put into a book when it isn't even close to finished?”

“Well, that hardly seems like fair...”

“Also, the author is lazy as fuck. The dude released 49 chapters in 2020. You know how many he put out this year? 5!”

“I suppose he has slowed down somewhat.”

“And also!”

“Oh boy.”

“The story synopsis claims “A gift given to those with the worst luck.“ How the fuck does Zach qualify for that? He seems to be doing fairly alright. What, just because the toilet on his floor is frequently locked he has the “worst luck?” Yeah, fuck that shit!”

“There are hints in the story that things aren't all that well in Zach's life. His medical records for example, or his past marriage.”

“Oh yeah! 50+ chapter and all we get is hints and cryptic bullshit. Just as with TAM itself. But you know what progresses lightning fast? Their fucking relationship!”

“I mean, that is kinda the point...”

“Zach quickly starts dating Jayne, and then they add Karissa in the mix like a few days after? Like in the story only a bit over a week passed and in this time frame they go from a lovey dovey relationship to fuck yeah threesome!”

“I guess things did just work out that way? They are all connected trough TAM.”

“Oh, don't get me started on that. The only person that is actually active in the damn thing is Karissa. And they even told her, so it barely influences her! All that hacker crap is just fluff, to hide the true purpose of this story!”

“W-What are you insinuating?”

“Face it, Marcie. This is just a cringy rom-com. And you actually enjoy it!”

“No...that's impossible!”

“And so it starts! Soon you will turn into a housewife that watches romantic Adam Sandler movies on netflix!”

“Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!”

“Muhahahahahaha!”

..

.

“Have you calmed down?”

“Y-yes. Thanks, Gina. I needed that wake up call.”

“Yeah, well. Someone has to keep you on the straight and narrow.”

“Can I continue with the dick sucking now?”

“Oh, for fucks sake!”

“Just one last thing. I really appreciate the realistic response to this whole moral dilemma. I was always firmly in the camp that you shouldn't mess with someone's brain, but what if by doing so you make that person genuinely happier? Like Karen with her Boyfriend? Wouldn't you have a moral obligation to do so?”

“Waaiiit? You didn't actually mess with my brain to make me like you more?”

“Gina, you literally put me into a box and shipped me of to somebody's basement. Do you really think you would have done that if you loved me?”

“I mean, it was just Marel's basement. On second thought...never mind.”

“But yeah, I really like the intrigue and moral quandaries this story presents. But it's suffice to say wilparu has set up a lot of expectations at this point. It remains to be seen if he can actually live up to it.”

“Yeah no, homeboy has totally written himself into a corner. All this spooky shit will amount to nothing in the end, mark my words.”

“Depressing as always, but before we wrap this up, I think it's time for the masturbation question.”

“Oh.”

“Personally, while I think the scenes where very well written, I was just too engrossed in the overall mystery. Rather then fucking, I wanted them to spend more time in creepy morgues.”

“Yeah...”

“What about you?”

“I...ugh..might have masturbated to this.”

“Really? Despite the fact that, you know, there was a dick involved?”

“I mean...look! It was written in that creepy You You Style!”

“You mean second person.”

“Whatever! I just kinda zoned out that Zach was a guy and had a dick. Jayne and Karissa where both hot enough that it was easy enough to do.”

“Regardless, I am happy to hear that you are at least open to the idea. Maybe we can have that threesome with Cutie after all.”

“FUCK NO!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)