More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blood612 Blood612

Where does the story begin?

Yuri Party….in the future

Alya Cesaire was thrilled to be back home in Paris. Berlin was great, but it wasn’t where she belonged. She was on her way to the Hotel to see her old friend Marinette, now Marinette Bourgeois. Who would have guessed that Marinette would marry her old school bully? Though to be fair, ever since Gabriel Agreste used his evil powers to warp everyone in Paris; her whole demeanour had changed. Her old friend Alix was married to Sabrina Raincomprix. And the Hotel was now full of younger people ready to party before they all turned 30.

She took a breath on knocked on the door. Marinette bustled through the door to give her a hug. “Alya, its’ been too long. Come in, meet everyone!” Alya followed Marinette right up to Marinette’s wife Chloe. Marinette lifted the blonde to her arms, showering the blushing bombshell with kisses. Chloe was wearing a sundress and had her hair down. Alya couldn’t help but note how attractive Chloe was. Beautiful as Marinette was, her busty blonde paramour was a vision to behold. There were others here too. Many of them were Japanese. A redheaded girl with a black haired companion (https://www.google.com/search?q=akane+ranma+chan&rlz=1CDGOYI\\_enAU903AU903&oq=akane+ranma+chan&aqs=chrome..69i57.5392j0j9&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=WgGfKDsOmoJlpM&imgdii=3QZ3TPS6l7bIRM). A blonde haired blue eyed girl with a purple hair woman (https://www.google.com/search?q=jashin+medusa&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwimnrm25er-AhVr4XMBHSJWAEUQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=jashin+medusa&gs\\_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoCCCk6BwgAEIoFEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgUIABCABDoECAAQAzoGCAAQBRAeOgYIABAIEB46BAgeEApQmiRY6FtgkV1oAHAAeACAAdoBiAGcEZIBBjAuMTEuMpgBAKABAbABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=dZNbZOaPKevCz7sPoqyBqAQ&bih=777&biw=390&rlz=1CDGOYI\\_enAU903AU903&hl=en-GB#imgrc=WxJpWxyM35TwUM). A woman with an eyepatch and a pink haired girl (https://www.google.com/search?q=yurine+pino&rlz=1CDGOYI\\_enAU903AU903&hl=en-GB&ei=MpRbZPvBAZ\\_h2roP99aqmAs&oq=yurine+pino&gs\\_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BAgAEEc6AggpOgUIIRCgAUoECEEYAFCyDVi6EGCNE2gAcAJ4AIABjAKIAZgFkgEFMC4xLjKYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#imgrc=Vi28afcFv5uj2M).

And weirdly a woman with green skin and her brown haired love (seriously hard to find pictures of the two of them; https://www.deviantart.com/maniacalcarrot/art/Bonnie-and-Shego-Wash-83161111)). Monique felt a little intimidated by all the sexy lesbian couples. But she soon got to know people. The green girl was Sheila Rockwaller with her wife Bonnie. Eyepatch was Yurine with her fiancee Pino. Jashin and Medusa had been childhood sweethearts. Ranma and Akane Saotome-Tendou had been intended for one another.

Others soon followed. Including her old friends Alix and Sabrina. It was nice to be a part without being hit out. All the girls lived in the building and had come from Japan, America and France. All spoke perfect French which helped avoid any language barrier. Chloe barely spoke, except to offer refreshments as a good hostess. “So whose ready for a game?” proposed Minos, a blue haired….cowgirl with an elf lover? (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CDGOYI\\_enAU903AU903&hl=en-GB&q=minos+persephone+chan&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjHh9mW7ur-AhV0plYBHcEXAPEQ0pQJegQIChAB&biw=390&bih=669&dpr=3#imgrc=o-6A-lcmffgIyM&imgdii=mesWYht4AyaW1M). “I brought the T & S player!” she revealed, taking a strange machine. “So who wants to go first?” Offered Minos, waving a chrome remote.

Does Alya volunteer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)