More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ellen Ellen

What's next?

Yumi Tanaka. Aspiring actress

With more than 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry, tired of representing failed actors, John Doe decided to spend his savings and open an agency in Starside.

Collaborating with the Finch Corporation, John managed to grow the entertainment industry at Starside dramatically in just a few months. And he had been one of the most benefited from that growth.

With his well established agency he was now able to have fun. And how does John have fun? With the new talent of course.

Alone in his giant office, with an excellent view, he examines the photos of a new aspiring actress again.

Yumi Tanaka. 18 years, angelic appearance with a slim and small body but with a more than generous bust.

John began to caress his cock over his pants, imagining the face that the little asian would put on when he pushed his cock down her throat ...

"Excuse me, Mister Doe" His secretary interrupted his dirty thoughts "Miss Tanaka is here for the interview."

"Okay, let her in," John replied.

"Time to have fun," he thought as he grabbed some documents and pretended to be very busy.

Yumi pushed open the heavy door and entered the largest office she had ever seen. Mr. Doe's office was almost as big as the small apartment she shared with her sister.

"Good morning Mister Doe, my name is ..." she started

"Shhh, I'll be with you in a moment" John interrupted her while pretending to read something.

Yumi remained standing, waiting for John to allow her to speak.

After a few minutes John looked up to see the pretty young woman with long jet black hair. Whose little dress revealed much of her slim but busty figure.

John ran his gaze from head to toe, momentarily stopping at the generous cleavage.

"Yumi Tanaka" he savored the name.

"I'm glad you chose my agency to start your career, Yumi."

"Thank you Mister Doe, it would be an honor to work here." Yumi said in her cheerful voice.

"And it will be a pleasure for me" John replied with a smile "Now, do you have experience in modeling or acting?"

"Not really" Yumi replied. "Just some school performances."

"Don't worry, we support the new talent here," John said, looking for the contract papers.

"Now," he added as he placed the papers on the desk, "have you brought the $ 300 for the initial fee?"

"Initial fee?" Yumi was surprised, she was sure that when she called for the interview they didn't mention anything about a fee "Mister Doe ... there was no initial fee ... I .."

"Are you telling me a liar?" John abruptly interrupted her.

"No, no sir" Yumi replied, fearful of losing her opportunity "I must have forgotten ... emm now I don't have the money ..."

John leaned back in his chair, watching the nervous girl.

"This happens many times" he smiled "We have several payment methods."

How will Yumi pay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)