More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sayaka_Tomoe Sayaka_Tomoe

Who are you? (Main Character Selection)

Yukina Fukamachi

You are Yukina Fukumachi. You are a 18 old high school senior and are of Japanese dissent. You have long natural white hair styled in a hime-cut that reachs your waist,pale white skin,light blue eyes,a DD-cup chest,you are 5'7,you have a athletic build,from practicing both Gymnastics and Kendo. You are currently wearing your school's girls uniform which consisted of the school's standard white short-sleeved button up shirt with a pink bow at the neck and the school's normal Grey skirt and you are wearing a cute pink bra and matching panties. Your are quiet,shy and are quite friendly if people take the time to know you. You are extremely popular at your school because of your beauty,however because of your demure, and quiet personality, difficulty in expressing your emotions to others and your supposedly soul piercing gaze as you have overheard people say causes most of everyone to mistake you for being a cold and unapproachable person which has made it difficult to interact with people and make friends. You shakily attempt to state your name to the tome . "My n-name is Y-Yukina Fukumachi." You say with some trepidation. The tome responds "Make wise use of me,Master Yukina."

What will you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)