More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spanky spanky

What does she get you with?

Your unexpected newfound panty sniffing fetish.

Sometimes it takes the unexpected to bring about major change. Masha had gotten off her treadmill then followed that up with light relaxation yoga. As she usually does she strips down going across the house to take a shower. You never notice it until you go to the kitchen and find her yoga pants and panties inside out on the floor...every time. You have been just carefully picking them up and putting them in her laundry basket, but this time annoyed and on your last nerve you hurriedly pick them up by the matching grey panties and inside of the pants then storm to the bathroom.

Upon entering the bathroom to find a her mid shower but still angry you yell, "Masha, can you please pick up your dirty cloths after your showers or at least keep them in the bathroom where it isn't in the middle of the living space?" Masha unabashed by nature throws open the shower curtain as she sets conditioner in her hair, completely nude. Masha pulled the curtains as she had her back to you so she was looking over her shoulder and replies, "What? I can't hear your over the shower."

You flush a bit at her confidence but raise your hand with her bottoms in annoyance and repeat, "Your clothes! I keep having to pick them up because you are leaving them around the house after working out. Can you please pick them up or bring them in the bathroom with you?" Masha ponder this comment for a moment then answers, "How can I pick something up you have already picked up?" As you process her counter question you eyes fall to her wet toned ass as some conditioner and water bubbles travel between the crack. This throws you off a bit as you try to will yourself to be more controlled and snap you eyes to the side of the room.

Before you have a chance to respond Masha quips,"And the way you holding my sweaty panties and pants by the crotch, I'm guessing you are burying your face in them before you do put them in my laundry basket." She laughs and shuts the curtain. She ends to conversation by saying, "I'm sorry. You can leave them in here and I will try to remember to do this in the future." With that, in a rush you leave the bathroom, instinctively going to her room with clothing instead of leaving it in the bathroom. As you go you can't help but think about what seemed like a joke that she said but you never know with her.

Getting to the laundry basket you realize you are still bringing her soiled workout clothes back and still holding them by the crotch none the less. Embarrassed you drop them on the floor right in front of the basket. Knowing it will be a sign of conflict if you leave them there and it will just start a fight, you go to pick them up. As you stand back up you shockingly and subconsciously bring them up to your face. Before you know it your are taking a big whiff of the front of the panties. You close your eyes, yet it seems like the darkness has flashes as you inhale Masha's very used undergarments. To your surprise it doesn't smell like vagina does, only very slightly. The smell is mostly floral.

How deep are you in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)