More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by embarrassedboi29 embarrassedboi29

What happens next?

Your sister is having a party

"Jared, can you come down here?" I hear my mom yell. I yell back at her that I'm busy. A minute later she comes into my room.

"Hey, what the fuck, I'm writing a paper!"

"It's time for your punishment from earlier." I had no clue what she was talking about but she grabbed me by the ear and pulled me downstairs. I hear lots of girls talking and am confused. Then I see all my twin sisters friends in the living room. They are all the most popular girls in school and I had the biggest crush on her best friend, Angelica.

"I didn't know you were having friends over tonight?" I said "Mom, let go of me!"

"Your sister asked if she could have a party tonight with all of her girlfriends and I thought that was a wonderful idea. It made me think of a way I can make it stick in your head that you can't talk to women, like your teacher, the way that you do. You see girls, my son here called his teacher a bitch today."

"Mom, stop you're embarrassing me!"

"You didn't think you'd just get away with it and I'd do nothing did you? I think I need to teach Jared a lesson, don't you girls?" They all giggle and nod and my face is bright red. I can't believe she's talking to me like this in front of all these girls and my crush...

"I think what he needs is..."

What is she going to do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)