More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YaOLO YaOLO

What you wille see when you wake up?

Your room changed, just like you.

You wake up around the morning with the empty feeling still remaining. It's weird but you can manage, you go off your bed and stand up noticing something unusual. Your room changed through night, it was plain and boyish until today, but now it has a pink walls, lots of plush toys and girly things. Just what happened, you think.

For some reason, you know this is your room, and you are the one who made it like that. You don't know how it is possible, but you remember all your toys, all girly accesories, even your make-up kit.

''Wait."

Make up kit? You rush to the nearest mirror, which was the one on your desk and look in it. This wasn't your face. You were looking at blond girl with cute face, blue eyes and ridiculously full mouth. You uncounsciously reach to your chest with your hands only to feel an unfamiliar, soft feeling. You look at what you're holding and gasp in disbelief.

You had tits! And big ones at that, something around DD cups. You give them a good grasp, eliciting a moan from your mouth. God it was pleasurable, you could get addicted to it. While fondling your tits you also try touching your crotch, not really being surprised not finding a penis. Even though you were a man yesterday, being a girl feels strangely natural to you.

Engrossed in exploring your body, you hear door to your room opening.

Who walks in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)