More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by glasgowsmile glasgowsmile

What happens next?

Your only choice is to crawl...

You swear under your breath, realizing that you've trapped yourself. The way you designed the room, there's only one way out now: you need to crawl through the 's entrance.

You get down on your hands and knees and, nearly frozen with humiliation, slowly push open the door and enter the Mistress's chamber. You see Susan standing inside, holding a riding crop under the chin of another girl, smaller and more delicate and kneeling at the feet of Susan's stiletto boots. As soon as you enter, Susan quickly directs her attetion to you (the girl, though, knows better than to divert her eyes awy from her Mistress).

"Well," Susan grins, eyes lighting up with excitement, "I see you've finally gotten bored of only watching us. Nice of you to join, girl."

You're about to protest, to insist that you only wanted your keys, but before you have a chance she quickly grabs a gag and straps it onto your mouth. As you groan around it and try to pull it off, she laughs. "Really now, you designed this room. You know the rules; whoever comes through that door becomes a girl for the night." She sweeps her eyes over your naked body and frowns. "You know that slaves are to strip before coming in. But something is missing."

Della walks over and eyes you. "She doesn't have a collar on!" Della whips your ass hard with her crop. "Why don't you have a collar on girl?" Susan says, "Well, we will have to fix that. Which on should it be? The one that says BITCH, , SLUT, or WHORE?"

Which collar do they decide on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)