More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where to first?

Your old job

Your old job before you "left" due to getting terrible wages was a small bar and grill joint. It wasn't much, but the food was great and so were the waitresses. You still had some pictures of the female coworkers you had befriended in your time here in your private spankbank, but now it was time to act upon those urges.

As soon as you enter, you were greeted by Alexis who was a pretty sweet kid. "Oh hey John, I haven't seen you here in a while." She says with a smile. "Yeah, it's been complicated." You made your way to the bar section where there was a dj station and grabbed the microphone.

"Attention Swamptown Grill, today we are having a very special event. In preparation, I will ask all males and everyone younger or older than 18 to 45 to wait in the bar area and to not mind the ruckus in the restaurant side." You paused your announcement. "I would also like to ask any not yet of age female servers to continue work as usual." You took the microphone into the restaurant side to see the next step of your plan.

"Now for the announcement of today's anticipated event......Orgy-rama!" You were actually surprised to hear some of the girls cheering. "Alright, all 18 to 45 year old women, strip down now and turn to the woman to your left and start finger fucking her. It doesn't matter if it's your mom, your daughter, your aunt, your sister or your best friend or even a complete stranger, just turn to her and let those fingers fly ladies. Who ever makes their partner cum first, wins a free meal! Go!" You announced and suddenly waves of moaning could be heard.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)