More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where to first?

Your old high school

What better place for a sexual rampage than your old high school? 2 years ago, you graduated a senior, leaving being some very nice looking juniors and hot MILFy teachers behind. Long have you wanted to act out on of your fantasies, but like all conventional forms of thinking, outright sexual or solicitation was a big taboo. Now that you have rediscovered your powers, you were fully intent on weaving every juicy little detail of your wet dreams as it comes true.

You make your way to glorious St James, where the hottest honeys in all campus roamed. It was in the middle of a huge suburban neighborhood, a place where you used to live before you graduated. When you arrived in the parking lot, you passed by the familiar library building, sports hall, football field, science division and various other buildings that made the whole place seemed unnecessarily big. The local population had not changed much either. The school had hundreds of students in attendance with an army of school faculty to lead them to a better life after school. They did a good job on you, considering you actually got through the exams, but it left you wanted. You had not had the chance to leave your mark. Perhaps now that you were back, it was a golden opportunity not to be missed.

You stood in the parking lot that flanked the central square. Students of all high school ages were trotting about and socializing with their peers. You had made sure that you made it time for morning classes, and then some. Where your fully erect cock in your pants would lead you is entirely in its own mind.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)