More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thenakedginger thenakedginger

The game starts here. Good luck!

Your nightmare begins.

"Now, how about I unfreeze you both and start the show?"

You fall forward slightly before catching yourself. Both you and Ben start babbling and yelling at the guy about how pissed and scared and worried you are. Ben even goes so far as to attempt to grab the guy but his hand just phases through the dude like he's a hologram or something!

"Oh yes, please no touching. Well no touching me at least." He winks to you for some reason.

Ben attempts to act tough, "We're not playing your weird, sicko game. Please just leave us alone!"

"I appreciate your bravado, and as a reward for your attempt to protect both of you I'll let you be in charge for the first round!"

Round 1

"This one's a pretty simple one actually, nothing too fancy, just chance."

Suddenly a bag appears and the man holds it out to Ben. "Simply reach in and grab a marble from the bag. There are equal parts purple and green marbles. Ben how about you be purple and your buddy Rob can be green. If your marble is picked, you deposit an article of clothing into that machine thing. Any questions?"

We both go to protest but find our voices aren't working!

"It was rhetorical. Just grab a marble, Ben."

Nervously, your friend reaches into the bag and pulls out...

Uh oh, what color do we have here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)