More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kantolo Kantolo

What do you see?

Your male average body.

When you look down you see.your toned but nothing special midsection cleaning it with soap and water you continue to move down your body finding your 6" dick and cleaning it quickly before it starts to react you move on washing your tone sinewy legs. You then move up grabbing the shampoo you begin to put it in your hair a quick and fast wash through your black hair you quickly wash your hands through your facial hair before you get out of the shower drying yourself off.

Before you start to watch tv the new coming on the tv nothing untoward appearing on it you get ready and leave the hotel heading to the stadium.

As you start to head there a man in a hoodie bumps into you and you feel a nick in your arm almost like getting a shot. As you feel it you suddenly feel a warmth filling your whole body. Suddenly your hips feel tight as you start to feel yourself get hard. Your hardness rubbing against your jeans as you enter the arena you look up seeing a hot popcorn vendor wearing a full uniform her blonde short haired bob sitting with a hat on top, the arena still pretty empty due to your compulsion to be there early. You decide to check this girl out completly and notice she must be around 21 her breasts sitting braless firm under her shirt and waistcoat. As you start to look down you see her midsection soft but still attractive your need building further with every inch of her you see as you come to her hips jutting out slightly obviously hiding a nice round ass if she turned around.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)