More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatesextool Ultimatesextool

So what should you do now that you know?

Your life so far...

"John... Hey, John.... Wake up buddy...!" A familiar, blonde-haired shinobi whispers in your ear while you sleep. Yeah, you hear him. But you're to tired to even respond to him. You lost track of time yesterday while training, and you went to sleep right before the sun began to rise. So all you want to do right now is...

"HEY John-BAKA! WAKE UP! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!"

...sleep.

"Ugh! WHAT THE HELL, NARUTO?! What the hell is so important that you had to wake me up like that?!" you shout, rubbing your head from jumping out of your bed, head-first onto the floor, due to the fact that Naruto's shouting scared you shitless. You always get cranky when you don't get enough sleep, and Naruto waking you up this way didn't help at all...

"Hahaha! Sorry, John, but Baa-chan ordered me to tell you that she needs you in her office." He tells you, laughing at the lump that started to form on the top of your head.

"Damn that old hag..." you mumble to yourself.

"Well... to be honest, I think that you should have been up a long time ago. Look what time it is." he says, pointing at the time on your alarm clock. You look at the time and sigh.

"Two thirty-five in the afternoon, huh? I need to stop training late at night..." you say, as you begin to get dressed.

"Heh, you're telling me. Now I suggest you hurry up and get to Baa-chan's office before she makes that lump on your head any bigger!" he jokes.

"Hehehe, you make a good point...!" you chuckle.

Fifteen minutes later, you are showered, fully dressed in your Jounin attire, and your breath is minty fresh. You and Naruto leave the apartment and begin to head to the Hokage tower. Once you both arrive, you enter Tsunade's office. Upon entering, you see the old, but very young looking blonde Hokage burying her head in a stack of papers. Even though you try not to make it obvious, you can't help but stare at her watermelon-sized breasts. You try and guess her bra size every time you see her. You guess they are a F-cup... at least. You wonder how someone as old as Tsunade can look as good as she does and have amazing, large tits that barely sag at all!

Next to Tsunade is her short-haired assistant, Shizune. She is a very sexy young lady, who's breasts are somewhat average (especially compared to Tsunade's) and you guess she is just now fitting out of a b-cup, although you can't tell now being that she's holding Ton-Ton against her tits, blocking everything from view.

"Hi, Baa-chan." you and Naruto greet simultaneously.

Tsunade has that angry look on her face that looks like she's about to pound the living shit outta you and Naruto, due to the fact that you and Naruto called her by her nickname that she despises oh so much. But by the looks of it, she brushes it off and smiles at you.

"Ah, there you are John. Still sleeping late, I see?" she says with a teasing facial expression.

"Er... Hehehe, yeah. You know me..." you say, rubbing the back of your head. You can tell she's gonna smack you beside your head later on... She never lets you call her 'Baa-chan' and lets you get away with it... You're pretty sure Naruto felt the same way.

"Uh... So what did you want to see me for, Tsunade-sama?" you ask.

"Oh, Right. It's kind of an important matter, so Naruto? Shizune?" she says, hinting Shizune and Naruto out of the door. Naruto looks at you with an eyebrow raised on his way out. You respond by shrugging your shoulders. Once they're both out of the room, Shizune closes the door, but wait... Was that a giggle coming from her?

"Now... about what I wanted to see you for..." Tsunade says with both hands under her chin, staring at you very hard. It's kind of making you nervous...

What does Granny Tsunade want from you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)