More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scallion Scallion

What (or who) should be your first ever cock-meal?

Your hot roommate

Being a student, you of course can't afford your own place so you share an apartment with 3 others. They all happen to be girls (which causes no end of teasing from your friends), but they've never shown any interest in you before. Claire, the girl in the room next to yours, moved in the most recently - only a week ago, but unlike with your other 2 roommates you really haven't gotten on with her. The other 2 girls are out for the day, leaving you alone in the apartment. Hiding your dick in your pants for the moment, you walk to her room and knock on the door. You hear her walking up to the door and open it. Claire was gorgeous, long black hair, beautiful face, short but with a perfect round ass and large E cup breasts that looked even bigger on her small frame. Typical head of the cheerleader squad in high school type, which probably explained her snobbish and bratty personality. "What do you want?" she asks abruptly. Without asking permission you stroll past her into her room. "There's something I need your help with". "So?" she replies outraged.

You drop your pants to the floor and decide to exercise your new control over your cock, quickly lengthening it and aiming the tip right at her feet. Before she has a chance to react of even comprehend what was happening, the tip of your hungry - and now 5 foot long - cock opens up around Claire's feet, causing her to fall to the floor. You waste no time in starting to slurp her up. By now, Claire has gotten over the initial shock of the situation and starts to yell.

"What is happening?! Let me go, how are you doing this?!!"

"Oh, I'm just testing out this new power of mine, and I always wanted to see what a girl would feel like sliding down my cock."

"Why me? Stop this RIGHT NOW!"

"Sorry, there's no way I'm stopping now, my balls are so hungry and you already taste so good! As for why, well we never really got to know each other and you always acted like you were so much better than us, I doubt you'll be missed."

Your cock was getting further and further up her legs until it reached her butt, causing your urethra to stretch drastically. You let out a moan of pleasure; this was feeling incredible!

Claire had gone quiet by now, stopping her thrashing after realising it was hopeless. She was sinking further and further, her feet were already entering your balls, causing them to stretch and churn, getting ready to digest their biggest meal yet. Your tip was at her tight waist, when suddenly with a wet slurp her top was pulled down from the power of the suction and vanished up your penis. Her huge tits were out for display now, and they were possibly the nicest tits you'd seen, with perfect nipples and a firmness that almost seemed to defy gravity. It was almost a shame you'd never get to see them again, or the rest of Claire. She really was a beauty. But your balls needed feeding and at the end of the day she was just food.

You continued sucking her down, stretching over those E cups until just her head remained. A few tears had run down her face but she had accepted her fate. Saying a quick goodbye, you pushed her down with your hand, sending her sliding all the way down to be deposited in your balls.

You shrank your cock down to a more 'normal' 12 inches as you laid down on the floor, in bliss after such a good meal. Your balls were almost as big as you but somehow they felt light enough for you to move, so you decided to go to the bathroom. It felt amazing having balls filled with a squirming girl, and you knew it would be far from the last time. For now though, you knew it wouldn't be long before your roommates returned, and so you let your balls do their work, quickly digesting the girl inside them like the food she is. There was a sudden flurry of movement from within as she felt her limbs melting away but that soon ended as what was left of her gave way to the rising pool of cum. All of her future, all her dreams reduced to a hot, sticky white cream, and what was about to become an enormous orgasm.

Speaking of orgasms, your huge balls were begging for release, packed to the brim with hot seed. Aiming at the bathtub, it took only a few pumps of your currently 12 inch shaft before your balls emptied themselves like a fire hose. It lasted for a few minutes until all that was left was you and a bathtub full of what used to be Claire.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)