More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NickG NickG

Who is inside her body?

Your grandmother

(Republished with kind permission of engineered writing.com)

After the weirdness your had just experienced with your girlfriend, you went to the window and looked out of it. Your hot girlfriend was still rubbing her hands over her chest and pert ass as she strolled quite readily down the sidewalk. You scratch your head as you wonder what has gotten into her. You decide to lay down and take a nap. Hopefully, when you wake up, she will be back. She said she would not be long after all. You lay your head against the pillow and fall into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, your grandmother Beth, inside of Tracy, was still giggling while walking down the sidewalk. She did not know why she had ended up inside her grandson's girlfriend's body, but she was not complaining. She had been visiting the house while your girlfriend was there and a strange flash of light had suddenly engulfed her. She felt her body being absorbed into Tracy's body until her former body was completely gone, and she had opened her eyes. Next thing she knew, she had Tracy's hot young body and was in full control of it. She felt reinvigorated: smooth skin, plenty of energy, tight ass and pussy, perky tits, and a high libido that was making her feel warm with arousal. Beth also could feel that Tracy was still in her mind, but somehow locked away. Luckily for Tracy, it was almost like her spirit was in a deep sleep, making her completely unaware of any of this happening. With Beth piloting the body, she knew she had to leave you alone for a few minutes and run out to take this all in.

The main reason Beth had to get out of there was the confusion of her arousal for you, her own grandson. "My, Anthony has grown up to be a handsome young man! That strong body of his....those biceps....that chest....his...his...manhood. She felt so wrong for thinking all of this, yet, she could not stop since she was in Tracey's body. All your grandmother could think about was your cock. She bit her lip and felt her tight snatch grow slick with excitement just thinking about you. And her mind was going back and forth on this. "But it's wrong!" She said. Or is it? I am in Tracy's body. It's not . It's not my fault I am feeling this. "But it doesn't mean I should do something about it! I can't fool around with my own grandson!" Or can I? It's not like anyone would ever know. Plus, I could finally relieve that itch... "No I just can't! He's my grandbaby!" But, I'm not even blood-related to him anymore...so it isn't technically wrong.

Beth went back-and-forth like this. She knew she would have to return soon. She would have to make Anthony (you) believe she was your girlfriend for the time being. She already so how she had made you worry and react about your 'girlfriend's' strange behavior. Flipping her long brown hair back, she sauntered her large ass clad in a pair of short shorts toward home, even stopping to fish her g-string out of her ass. "I'll never get used to these skimpy clothes these young kids wear." She knocked on her grandson's (your) door, and a minute later, you tiredly go to the door to answer it.

You see your girlfriend standing there, biting her lip and standing with her hands pinkies linked like an innocent little girl. "Hey there!"

"Tracy? Are you feeling....alright?" You ask.

"Yeah, Tony." She wanted used to calling you by your nickname, but she had to play the part. "I'm sorry I scared you. I was just feeling a little flustered...by you....and I didn't wanna bother you, if you know what I mean."

You laughed and realized she left quickly, because she was feeling turned on. "Oh, babe. You dont have to worry about bothering me. I'm just glad your okay." You grab her hands with yours and look her deep in her eyes. You really did love everything about your girlfriend, beyond her looks. She was your soulmate. Her personality was what had sold you on her. And for the first time, Beth had not only that physical attraction for you, but also felt that intimate connection that Tracy had with you. She bit her lip even more, her arousal becoming greater. She couldn't even think of the wrongness of it anymore. She just leaned in closer to you, stopping until your two lips were only separated by millimeters. She felt your breath against hers and then she closed her eyes and went in for a deep kiss. Beth drifted into him, pressing her breasts into you and allowing you to reach around and cup her ass. Taking a handful, she actually let out a cute giggled.

"Oh, about that surprise!" Beth couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she knelt down and unzipped her grandson's your jeans, rubbing the large erection in your gray briefs. My, he is big! She then dropped your briefs, allowing your 7" cock to spring into view. "Get ready babe!" She then grabbed a handful and proceeded to give him the best blowjob you had ever received. It was almost like something was different. Like she had experience. Cause she had definitely gotten a lot better at this!

Next...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)