More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by khanhninh khanhninh

You or Your girlfriend?

Your girlfriend

"Well, I think I gotta try these vials, I haven't know these yet." your girlfriend answered.

"Oh really, babe?" you asked. "I thought you know them."

"Well, I haven't. So can you please give me a try of these, hun?" your girlfriend asked as she makes a face and she's begging you.

"Alright, fine. Just because you are my girlfriend that means you can do whatever you do." you answered.

"Oh, thank you, hun." your girlfriend hugs you. "But then again, I'm going to make one of your fantasies into the reality that I prove I'm the best girlfriend ever."

"Well, I'll see what you can do." you replied. "But what are you going to turn yourself into?"

"It's a secret, hun." your girlfriend answered. "But all I need is you to close your eyes and try not to peaks while I'm telling you."

With that, you cover your eyes with your hands as she's ordering you to. You've been thinking what fantasy had your girlfriend picked to fulfill for you?

"You can open, hun." your girlfriend said in a few seconds later. As you realize your girlfriend's voice is different, when you open it, you see she's no longer your girlfriend. She's now...

What did your girlfriend turn into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)