More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Your friend sends you a cursed tiktok

VrrrVrrrVrrr

You glance up, seeing that your friend had texted once again.

“Hey, what’s up bro? I sent you that tt like 10 mins ago?”

You roll your eyes as you flick away from the video you had been watching and over to the messaging app where your friend had indeed left a link. Above it a slew of links show from your side of the conversation. You click on his link, curious what could actually garner enough interest from Marvin that he’d go to the effort of sending it to you for once. You sink further into the many blankets and cushions surrounding you as the video loads up. You bemoan the feeling that despite being so sequestered amongst so much comfort you can still feel how the recent months have put a toll on your self control when it comes to your general well-being.

As the video loads, you chuckle, uncertain of whether to be impressed or disappointed in your friend. A familiar beat, lively yet stereotypical begins to play as three fit and alluring women begin a fairly quick dance. The quality is nice, the sound pops on the small speaker in your phone and you have to feel a little bit excited by the show. This might not be the usual thing to show up on your fyp, as usually a tease often comes with a punch line but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy watching three beautiful women bounce and sway… watching as parts of them “bounce and sway”.

Still, it’s a weird thing for Marvin to send you. Usually you were the one wasting away on a mindless series of these short bursts of dopamine, sending him a choice few… okay it was usually way too many… sometimes he would respond, frankly you’re pretty sure he rarely watches any of them.

Then he decides to send you some basic dance video? Odd.

You watch, shifting slightly as you watch the girls’ movements pump with the music and their nimble, yet plump hips sway in a way more provocative than the start. You’re brow furrows even as your loins stir. Something… feels off?

It takes you a second to pick out the thing that is bothering you, all while you watch these three girls step and spin, smiles beaming and sparkling blue eyes full of promised desire. Something about the song, a song you’ve heard a million times before in countless other videos, in either pieces or remixes… but this time the tune is the same and the words are different. Except when you stop and really listen, you’re sure that the words aren’t actually any different, it’s like there’s… multiple layers?

You shake your head, trying to focus… what had you been thinking about? Your attention is immediately drawn to full attention to the girls on screen as the front of the three just suddenly tears off her tiny shorts, exposing the almost invisible string of cloth engulfed between her engorged mound.

/LISTEN/

/OBEY/

/ACCEPT/

You hum an eager moan in your throat, now fully masted below the covers as the other two join their foremost companion in physically tearing their tiny shorts free and showing that they all three have prominent pussy-mounds as their hips move and their body’s contort to the increasing beat. One hand moves almost without conscious will and you find that you’re stroking to the sight of these beautiful women.

The front girl smiles at you, her magnificent violet gaze causing you to gasp with aroused need. The three twist on their heels, the next part of the dance causing their apple shaped ass’ to appear full center. They shake and wobble for you, the beat ever louder in your mind, those tempting, teasing words driving you to work your shaft until you feel wet arousal spurting out onto your hand.

/NOT YET/

You gasp, eyes rolling for a moment, steadying your pace to something that keeps you close, that keeps the pleasure building but doesn’t carry you past the tipping point. When your gaze returns, hand still working as you bite down on your lip and continue to gasp, you see the girls still shaking their plump, fat ass’ to the lively beat.

You blink, the pleasure receding for just one sane moment. Are those three perky, fat set of cheeks growing… larger?

/ACCEPT/

You moan, happy to just focus on the pleasure rumbling up and down your spine as the increasingly massive triple set of cheeks bounce before you. More and more you feel as your hand jerking is covered by viscous fluid, far more than you’ve ever felt come from your inconsiderable shaft before.

/GROW/

Your cock burns in your grasp, itching as if a healing wound but the mild pain only makes it that much more pleasurable. You have to fight to hold on, slowing down your up and down movements on your shaft so that you don't peek too soon.

Why don’t I want to cum? you idly wonder, the thought coming to you as though an echo from far far away.

The rhythm and it’s accompanying words comfort you again, driving away the odd thought so that you can focus on the pleasure sliding up and down your body, on the burning pleasure that pulses from your cock. You smile as you realize the sensation is no longer coming from just your groin. Your hips, ass, tummy, chest, face and a hundred other places. Your body is a mild flame of desire as you stroke yourself with even greater difficulty as the huge pole between your fattening thighs spews greater and greater quantities into the blankets covering you.

You’re barely watching the video anymore, just listening to the music, on the underlying commands that you can actually hear now in your mind like a cultic creed. You drop it to the side, the video still playing as the three, increasingly curvy women dance now with narent a strip of cloth in sight and animalistic cocks lengthening above corrupted sacks, slapping with clear thuds against their meaty thighs as they continue to dance.

You suddenly lift the covers, sitting up so you can reach your nearly foot and a half mast with both hands now. You can physically feel each time your prostate works to produce sticky clear liquid from the growing tip, liquid which you eagerly soak up with your slimming fingers so you can work it along your fiery length, always keeping on the edge despite the pleasure.

You have tits now, big for any girl, much more a man. Big enough that you can no longer see the shape of your gut in your sweatshirt and they still grow. They block your arms as you reach for your rod of pleasure, shaking and bouncing pleasantly in your gaze as your arms move up and down the wet stick of steel, always staying just before the precipice of release as you moan and shudder.

The rhythm and its accompanying words change again, pulsing inside your head just as much as the sensations coming from your huge cock.

Provocative words filter through, mixed among images that make holding off the tide of orgasm all that you can do. They whisper words of pleasure, of a taste so divine that nothing could ever compare. That in fact, if consumed, you would never need nor even desire for anything else ever again.

You watch your new, fat cock spew effervescent goo past your new and massive tits, so large that they’ve turned your hoodie into a crop top and you feel air on your slim-feeling stomach. Your mouth opens, drool lining the edge of your puffy lower lip as you watch the pulsing mast deliver another blob of deliciousness. The smell hits you all at once, released when you’d exposed yourself to the air but only now hitting your senses as the song and its compelling undertone continues to speak of the delights now available to you.

Your fingers run over the spongy tip, coming away with a thick sheen as a sticky strand connects your effeminate digits to the massive pole. You dip your fingers within your mouth, the sticky strands collecting on your dick-sucking lips as your mind turns to a mush at the absolutely perverted perfection of the flavor that just touched your tongue. Your other hand stops altogether on your cock as the salt and the mind-melting musk overwhelms your senses, nearly driving you past the edge once again. You moan, a deep and throaty sound, just what a slutty cum-starved whore should sound like the voice tells you approvingly. Immense satisfaction shudders through you at that revelation, at knowing that this is what you were always meant to be. To have your slutty fingers in your slutty mouth sucking the slutty pre from your massive slutty cock.

Your eyes flash open.

Your cock burbles pre like a broken fountain now, barely able to be seen beyond the scope of your gargantuan tits. Your hoodie struggles to contain the immensity that is your rack and you struggle to free yourself from the constraint. You want, no have an absolute need to suck dick right now, the song rumbling through your mind and body commands it beyond anything else. You manage to free yourself only by tearing the black cloth down the middle, ignoring the improbability of that feat in your hurry to suck some juice straight from the tap.

Your cock, so long and fat that it could be a half a leg is quickly engulfed within your massive tits. The two orbs settle to either side of your cock, covering all but a few inches which sits right before your gasping maw. More fluid jets forth, splatting against your cheek, causing a ripple to shudder down your body as the unfiltered stench renews in your mind even as it slowly runs down your cheek.

You lean forward eagerly and it touches your salacious lips, sinks past, its huge girth spreading your jaw wide and then the flavor hits you truly for the first time, of not only your delicious pre-seed but the sweaty, sticky flesh as well. You stop, only your throat working to down bubble after bubble of your thick syrup as the music in your mind changes one final time, repeating only one word now but with ever greater fervor.

/CUM/

/CUM/

/CUM/

/CUM/

/CUM/

The video plays again on your phone as your impossibly enormous testicles fill your maw in an instant, sending errant white strands to splatter everywhere on the first blast as you try to drink as much of your new favorite and only form of sustenance.

The three girls dance, back to being slim, beautiful and clothed. The music feels normal this time, without the layered commands filling your mind. Yet as you indulge in your transformation, the front-most girl stares at you, her gleaming crimson eyes full of perverse mirth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)