More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dubbedhentai dubbedhentai

Where should you head first?

Your friend Jane's house.

You decide to go to your friend Jane’s house. You’ve been friends for all of high school, and though you’re heading to different colleges you doubt you’ll lose any bit of the closeness. You share almost everything, like clothes, advice, even sex tips.

Jane’s around your height, with shoulder length light brown hair, round firm tits, and an ass so plump you just want to put her on your lap and spank it until she’s moaning for more. Truth be told, you’ve always been extremely attracted to her. She’s extremely hot, and for most of the time you’ve known her it’s been one of your secret desires to see her between your legs with her mouth on your pussy. Maybe today will be the day you finally cross that line and get closer than ever before, in the most biblical sense.

If Jane’s hot though, her mom would be absolutely scalding. She’s already taller than the both of you, and her habit of wearing heels just makes her almost a goddess to you. She’s thick as hell, with curves that she shows off in tight skirts and blouses that make you wonder if she’s trying to seduce you. Her boobs and butt are amazing, and look so delicious that you make habits out of inviting her to the beach when you and Jane go, hoping to see her in a bikini.

She’s interesting too, with a love for Peter Pan and an chill attitude. Her love for Peter Pan is a little funny, and she even named her daughter Jane after the character. Ironically, her name is Wendy. You can have easy conversations with her, and her voice is so expressive you want to melt.

Overall, their family is amazing, and you’re very ready to try and have some fun today at their home.

Who are you more excited to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)