More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theia theia

Who is he?

Your father

You nearly pee yourself when you realize you're sitting next to Toby, your father. What the hell?

You give him a shove. "Dad! Daddy! Wake up!"

Your father comes round. "{you}? What are you—ah! Why are you na—why are we nak—where are we?"

"That's what I want to know!" You're making a valiant but largely unsuccessful attempt to shield your young, tight body from your dad's eyes. He does his best to look away, but he can't help sneaking glances, and what his behaviour tries to hide his cock can't help but betray. You can't believe the sight of his semi-flaccid member growing larger and harder before your eyes would turn you on like this, but you start to feel yourself getting flushed. Your father is one fit, healthy older man, and you—

NO. You are not going to even think down that road, honey. Oh no. Bats. Spiders. Gross, disgusting germs. Don't even think of your … father's … smooth, toned abs….

A strange, almost artificial-sounding voice comes from everywhere and nowhere. "I SEE YOU ARE AWAKE. VERY GOOD."

"What was that?" Toby stands, almost fully alert.

"WELCOME TO KELTRAX. I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS. THE TWO OF YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE AND HONOUR OF BEING THE LATEST INDUCTEES INTO OUR ZOO OF ALIEN WONDERS AND SPECIMENS!"

"Zoo?" you squeal. "Specimens?!"

"Nina AND Toby, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS FINE EXAMPLES OF THE SPECIES YOU KNOW AS 'HUMAN.' YOU ARE YOUNG, FIT, FERTILE AND VIRILE. YOU WILL LIVE IN THIS ENCLOSURE, GOING ABOUT A SEMBLANCE OF ORDINARY HUMAN ACTIVITY, AND PRODUCE OFFSPRING FOR FUTURE EXHIBITS."

You parse this, realize the voice is talking about you and Toby having babies. "WHAT? But he's my father. You know, like, we're genetically related? That's just gross."

"OUR CALCULATIONS SHOW THAT DESPITE YOUR TABOO, THIS MALE WAS THE ONE WHO ATTRACTED YOU BEST, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. OUR MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CAN CORRECT FOR ANY COMPLICATIONS THAT ARISE FROM A LACK OF GENETIC DIVERSITY."

"This must be some kind of joke," your father says.

"WE EXPECTED INCREDULITY. ALLOW US TO DEMONSTRATE."

The area beyond the jungle-theme backyard, which was fenced off, suddenly shimmered. The fence became an implacable metal barrier, and above it the air crackled periodically with tendrils of energy. But now you see that the voice isn't joking. The beings standing behind the barrier resemble humans only in that they have two legs and two arms, and that's about it. They are less than five feet tall, with a mixture of green, grey, and deep blue skin tones. The ones gathered here gawk and point at the two of you, chattering excitedly in a language you can't comprehend.

Startled and scared, you instinctively jump behind your dad and press yourself against his back. You try fiercely to ignore the fact that your nipples are hard. Neither of you can ignore the fact that your dad's cock is now fully at attention, that all it would take is for you to reach around from behind and start stroking it….

Your defensive actions provoke a reaction from the on-lookers, who seem very pleased with the development.

"OUR OBSERVATIONS INDICATE YOU ARE NOW AT OPTIMAL READINESS FOR MATING. WE WOULD BE MOST PLEASED IF YOU GAVE US A DEMONSTRATION."

As one, father and daughter say, "Like hell!" You break apart and smile at each other. Then your father yells at the disembodied voice of your captors. "There's no way in hell I'm impregnating my daughter, you sick fucks. Let us go, now."

"WE EXPECTED RESISTANCE."

How do the aliens proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)