More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theia theia

Who is he?

Your ex-boyfriend

It's a small shock when you realize you're sitting next to Toby, your recent ex and latest mistake. Fuck, you think, what did I get up to last night?

You rudely nudge Toby, then prod him, and finally shake him. He moans, swats vaguely around, and rolls to face you. "Whatdoyouwannnnt?" he says in one, jumbled mouthful.

"Wake up, Toby. Where the hell are we?"

Toby opens an eye. Then the other. Sits up and looks around. "What the?"

"Exactly. I don't remember leaving the party with you."

"What party? I was in my dorm all night with—uh …"

You roll your eyes. "It's OK to say, 'I was with Lisa,' though I might prefer, 'I was with that skanky bitch who stole me from you.' But that doesn't roll of the tongue."

It seems to dawn only now on Toby that both of you are stark naked. "Uh, did we …?"

"That's what I want to know." You only broke up with Toby a few weeks ago. The wounds are still raw—and the chemistry is still very much active. Despite no longer being an item, you feel your body subtly cuing you to get closer and get some. Your breathing becomes slightly ragged, and warmth radiates from your cunt up into your breasts and beyond. Toby might have been a jerk in the end, but he was a jerk who could make you come.

Further conversation is curtailed by a strange, almost artificial-sounding voice coming from everywhere and nowhere. "I SEE YOU ARE AWAKE. VERY GOOD."

"What was that?" Toby stands, almost fully alert.

"WELCOME TO KELTRAX. I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS. THE TWO OF YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE AND HONOUR OF BEING THE LATEST INDUCTEES INTO OUR ZOO OF ALIEN WONDERS AND SPECIMENS!"

"Zoo?" you squeal. "Specimens?!"

"Nina AND Toby, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS FINE EXAMPLES OF THE SPECIES YOU KNOW AS 'HUMAN.' YOU ARE YOUNG, FIT, FERTILE AND VIRILE. YOU WILL LIVE IN THIS ENCLOSURE, GOING ABOUT A SEMBLANCE OF ORDINARY HUMAN ACTIVITY, AND PRODUCE OFFSPRING FOR FUTURE EXHIBITS."

You parse this, realize the voice is talking about you and Toby having babies, and burst out laughing. "This is a sick joke, right? Is that you, Val? You're putting one on, right? You can come out now—hah-hah."

"WE EXPECTED INCREDULITY. ALLOW US TO DEMONSTRATE."

The area beyond the jungle-theme backyard, which was fenced off, suddenly shimmered. The fence became an implacable metal barrier, and above it the air crackled periodically with tendrils of energy. But now you see that the voice isn't joking. The beings standing behind the barrier resemble humans only in that they have two legs and two arms, and that's about it. They are less than five feet tall, with a mixture of green, grey, and deep blue skin tones. The ones gathered here gawk and point at the two of you, chattering excitedly in a language you can't comprehend.

Startled and scared, you instinctively jump behind Toby and press yourself against his back. You try fiercely to ignore the fact that your nipples are hard, and that gripping him this way reminds you of all the times you two were animals together in the sack. Neither of you can ignore the fact that your actions inspire him to get hard, fast. And this, in turn, provokes a reaction from the on-lookers, who seem very pleased with the development.

"OUR OBSERVATIONS INDICATE YOU ARE NOW AT OPTIMAL READINESS FOR MATING. WE WOULD BE MOST PLEASED IF YOU GAVE US A DEMONSTRATION."

Comply or resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)