More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tip Tip

Where do you start?

Your college quad

You wake up and find yourself on a bench in your college quad. People are moving around towards classes. Everything seems the same until two cute white girls come up to you. One is a small blonde girl with small boobs and a thin waist while the other is a olive-skinned Arab girl with giant tits and a petite ass wearing a short top and shorts. The Arab girl taps you on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me."

You looks around and move on the bench. She shakes her head and says "excuse me" again with more . You stare at the two of them blankly. The girl then sighs, unbuttons and unzips your pants and forcibly pulls them down. The fact that a girl just grabbed you like that causes your cock to immediately harden. She then turns around, lowers her shorts and sits straight on your cock.

You sit in shock as this strange girl just came and jumped into fucking you. While she continues to move up and down your cock, she starts talking to her friend. You decide that she must be interested some way in you so you starts by grabbing her hips to fuck her with some more .

You feel her wet, slippery pussy slide up and down your cock and move one hand up to reach her breasts. She immediately slaps it down and her friend looks at you and yells, "Pervert." Confused, you decide to listen in on the conversation.

The Arab girl continues, "Yeah, so Bobby is taking me on our fifth date tonight and I wonder if it's time." The other girl continues, "Your first time?" "Yeah, I didn't do anything in high school but I want my first time to be special, not just another a fuck or something."

Confused as their conversation, you decide to ask, "Um, hello?" The Arab girl continues fucking you but looks at you with scorn and says, "As if." Back to their conversation, the girls continue to chatter about how hot this Billy is with the blonde talking about her first time being a gropefest after prom.

As your fucking continues, you feel her pussy tighten. The Arab girl's conversation slows down as she stops to pant and loses focus. Eventually the blonde looks at her watch and, breaking your focus, then calls out to you, "Hey, can you focus and cum in her already? We're running late for class."

The Arab girl's pussy tightens again and she lets out a moderate moan. That's enough for you and you cum straight into her. The girl lets out an audibly loud moan to some stares around there but those dissipate. She stays bent over for a second before getting up and turning around to face you.

As you watch the cum drip from her pussy onto her legs, both girls are now staring at you. The blonde says, "Hey dummy, wipe please so we can go!" You sit confused but follow their eyes to your backpack. You find sanitary wipes and decide to wipe the girl pussy, cleaning out only a portion of the cum inside her as she continues to leak. She immediately pulls her pants before leaving with her friend as they look at you and say together, "Capital L loser" before going into laughter.

You don't know what happened but you got laid so that's good. You use the wipe to clean off your cock, throw it out and head towards class.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)