More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sexy_pants sexy_pants

Where to?

Your college's dorm

You decide to strip out of your clothing, leaving you naked. Your roommate Sarah looked over from her desk, a bit confused.

Before she could respond, you explained. "Get naked, and follow me."

Her eyes widened as she realized this now-undeniable truth, and she quickly began stripping as well. You decide to augment it a bit.

"We both are exhibitionists, and get extremely aroused when people see us naked or being sexual, or you see others like that."

Sarah began blushing and started masturbating, unable to hold herself back. You enjoy the feeling as you wash over with arousal and a lack of inhibition, excited to see what you can do with your new powers.

You step outside, smiling as a couple students stare at you in shock. Ignoring them, you proceed to the center of the dorm's common area, Sarah slowly tagging along.

Projecting with your loudest voice, you announce to everyone present. "Everyone in the dorm is not allowed to wear clothes, except one day a week. And even then, you must be bottomless. No shoes, barefoot only."

You smile as you see the students hurriedly shed their clothes, tossing them on the floor. Of course, you weren't finished.

"Everyone is fully uninhibited. You see public sex, , being covered in cum, masturbating, whatever, as the most normal thing and find it weird when people think it's not. If you're not already, everyone is bisexual or pansexual. And you're all very horny, all the time."

The shocks and surprises faded from your classmates' faces as they transformed into neutrality, and then arousal. Within thirty seconds, a girl was mounting another and starting to scissor her, meanwhile a guy began jacking off onto her face, with her not caring in the least.

"Anybody who hasn't heard these rules, you tell them about it. Anybody who is a student or teacher at the school, spread it around. Everybody at Seagull U. is a naked horny slut, and so are their families."

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)