More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DreamXiphoid DreamXiphoid

What failing did you have due to your father being infertile?

Your cells couldn't create enough energy, despite you eating a lot.

(Change the Superheroic Identity to an Electricity-related name.)

Your cells could not keep up with the demand of energy your body, despite how much you ate. So, your father, frantically pulled a trick out of his ass and made headway onto electrocytic cells.

So, he had scientists create a device that would absorb light particles(basically a solar panel) to be delivered to variations of synthetic electrocytic cells. Some distributed the electricity to the storage sacs, which would then either transfer it to the transformers, or to the actual electrogenetic cells that you could discharge. You were also enhanced with electroreceptors, thus allowing you to sense electric fields, and you might be able to manipulate these.

The device the scientists made was implanted into your skin, making stripes across the skin.

After you learned to control this, the government learned of your existence, gave you a few upgrades, and trained you.

Although, you were on your first mission when your favorite mentor betrayed you, forcing you to kill him.

That brings us to now, where you are considered too much of a threat to be left on the Earth.

But, before we go to the present, let's set everything up.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)