More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChooseYourDoom ChooseYourDoom

Who's Courtney?

Your bully.

You've known Courtney since high school, when she used to pull your pants down in crowded hallways and hang you on the flagpole by your underwear. She tormented you daily and is probably responsible for stealing hundreds of dollars worth of your lunch money.

She saunters up to you with a cocky smile while swaying her hips. She stops to lean on her board and laughs, "well, well, if it isn't the Wedgied Wonder... funny running into you here!"

The girls with her snicker at your nickname; you realise they've probably heard all the stories of you getting dominated in school.

"C-courtney..." You blurt out, your voice cracking. "Wha-what are you doing here...?"

"Didn't you hear? The park downtown got demolished. Now these are my new stomping grounds, got it? So you better beat it, before I stomp all over you... again!"

Her posse laughs at you.

"Oh wait, before you go... hand over your money. For old time's sake."

The goth punk in her gang pipes up, "Yeah, don't make us hold you upside down snd shake it out of you again...."

Do you give her what she wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)