More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

Who tells you about this planned outrage?

Your brother Willem

What makes this even more awkward is who tells you the news, your little brother Will. At first you shake your head at him. "Ha ha, very funny," you say, blowing off what you consider to be a terribly unfunny joke, but Will won't let it go which makes you frown. "A negro prom king! What a way to ruin a perfect night," you whine. "Who would hate me so much to do this to me?" Will doesn't know, he was told by his friend Brian.

Ugh, Brian. For some reason Will has been friends with that powerfully uncool and unpopular weirdo for years. That boy is a nerd, loves video games and computers and hacking and all that stuff. You are pretty sure he's also a bit of a pervert from the way he looks at you, and how whenever he sleeps over he seems to 'accidentally' catch you in the shower or changing clothes. Sometimes you come into your bedroom after he's been over and things just seem different, like maybe something has been moved or the laptop is on, but you can't prove anything.

"Ok well how does Brian know?" Will just shrugs, avoiding eye contact. "What did he hear exactly?"

"He wouldn't tell me," Will admits, glancing at you quickly. "But maybe he'll tell you." What else can you do but sigh and agree to meet. Will starts texting with him and learns Brian is at home. "He's says you can come over." You know where Brian lives, having picked up and dropped off Will so many times, so off you go, arriving just as the sky is getting dark.

Meeting with Brian: how does it go, what do you learn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)