More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by gystex gystex

Please select your preferred Role:

Your best friend's little sister

Your FantasyWoman will be programmed as your best friend's younger sister (now all grown up!). With the pictures and video you have provided, we can fine-tune her appearance to exactly match the real-life Doe. She will be sent to your home this evening at 7:00.

Please enjoy hours of fantasy fulfillment!

___

You're watching TV at home by yourself when the doorbell rings. Answering it, you encounter Doe, your buddy's younger sister. She's always been kind of a pain in the ass, but tonight she looks suddenly sexy and enticing. Perhaps it's the midriff-length T-shirt stretched over a set of large and round tits that you somehow never realized she had, or the wet & red lipstick painting her full, sensuous lips.

"Hey, John," she says to you. "Gonna invite me in?"

"Um, sure," you say, stepping aside and allowing her into your house. You can't help but notice how low her jeans ride on her ass, or the fact that they're so tight that she couldn't even zip them up all the way. You could swear you catch a glimpse of cherry-red panties in the front.

"You know," she says, "yesterday was my eighteenth birthday."

"Happy birthday," you tell her.

"You want to know what I want for a present?"

You shrug.

"I want," she says, swinging her hips as she comes close to you, "to feel a man inside me."

"What would your brother think?"

"Fuck 'im," she says. "This is my pussy, not his. I've been fucking my hairbrush long enough. I want to feel some cock, and you're gonna give it to me."

Her soft, full lips reach up to yours, and a moment later you feel little Doe's tongue in your mouth.

And then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)