More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What should I do?

Your Wife Keeps Changing Reality

Frankly, you've had enough of this. It's one thing to be interested in black ghetto culture, but it's something else entirely to be living it, especially when your wife is apparently only 1/8 black. So with barely any thought, you reach for the volume knob to turn the music down, but stop when you notice that your wife has something in her hand. It looks like a small black stone. Maybe obsidian?

Something happens, which causes you to blink. But what is it? You're not sure. You look over towards your wife, seeing that she's still getting into that thumping music coming over the stereo. You shake your head. Sure, she's 1/4 black, with tan skin and brown hair, full lips, and a very curvy body, but you don't know why she's so obsessed with all this black ghetto culture stuff. She's 3/4 white. Couldn't she just act white? Frankly, it kind of disturbs you a little.

Shaking your head, you decide to put an end to this thumping music. You reach for the volume knob (you have a weird sense of déjà vu when you do this), but pause when your wife gives you an odd look.

Again, something happens, causing you to blink. But what happened, you have no idea. You look over at your half-black/half-white wife and sigh. Being just as much black as white, you can't blame her for wanting to delve into black ghetto culture. It's just that you're not nearly as obsessed with it as she is. And she seems to want you to be.

She looks over at you and smiles, her dark mocha skin contrasting with her white teeth. Like usual, her hair is dark brown, almost black, and crinkly. You can't remember why you ended up marrying her. Sure, you love her, but generally speaking, you were always attracted to white women with light brown hair.

As you look in her direction. you could swear that you see something in her hand. Like a black stone. Maybe obsidian? Why would your wife be holding an obsidian stone?

Little do you know, your wife is using the stone to slowly alter reality to make her life fit in better with the black ghetto culture, which she has been obsessed with lately. But would she only use the stone to change herself, or you too? Either way, you don't notice that anything is different or too out of the ordinary.

Does your wife continue to use the stone, or take a break?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)