More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deadite deadite

You have been dreaming about your.....

Your School Counselor

Miss Torres was the school counselor who had only started last year after graduating college. She was only 26 years old and was often mistaken for one of the students.

A petite Hispanic woman of only 5’3” with jet black hair, dark eyes, tan bronze skin, her chest appeared to be a small B cup similar to your own, but she had an ass that while fuller seemed to be more from time in the gym than just junk in the trunk, if her tone legs and arms were any indication.

You had been sent to her office once for talking back to your history teacher and had been captivated by her the minute you saw her.

When you had walked into her office she had had her back to you leaning over her desk, that tone ass jutting out at you as she arranged files on the desk. Her black hair done in a ponytail hanging off to one side seeming to shimmer in the light coming through the window. Your eyes had traveled from her ass down to her tone calves exposed at the end of her skirt. You had stood there dazed in the doorway admiring the view until she turned around.

You hadn’t thought the view could get any better, yet somehow it did. As you drew your gaze back up her body you saw the flare of her hips as she leaned back against the desk, her purple blouse was fitted enough to give you a good impression of her perky breasts, her mouth was a Cupid’s bow with her upper lip fuller than the bottom one, and those eyes. They see like dark pools that drew you in.

The rest of the week you had spent half of your classes imagining those eyes looking up at you from between your thighs, or back at you from the mirror on your vanity as you had her bent over smacking that ass while you used a strap on to fuck her from behind as you yanked on that ponytail to make her cry out.

You had even found yourself being more argumentative with teachers just to get sent to Miss Torres office imagining crawling under her desk and hiking up her skirt to burry your face in her pussy until she is moaning your name in that sultry voice of hers.

One day as your sitting outside her office waiting to be seen for spilling paint on the head cheerleaders uniform you decide that you can’t take it anymore. You have to have Miss Torres even if it means you have to her the only question is what can you use as leverage?

Where do you find leverage

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)