More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Castlestorms Castlestorms

What's next?

Your Day off (Male Perspective)

You rise early before your alarm is able to get you up. You’ve been working a lot of extra hours recently and your boss has decided to give you the day off. You see your robomaid Ada coming in carrying a plate of food “Good morning, master. I made you breakfast in bed,” she says with a warm smile on her face.

"You didn't have to do that,” you respond.

"I know, master but it seemed appropriate given that it’s your day off," she says cheerfully.

You sit up in your bed and begin to eat. The eggs are literally the best you’ve ever had — even better than the one she made for you yesterday. You remember Ada mentioning that her AI would adapt over time to better service you. Perhaps the eggs were her algorithms in action.

When you’re finished with the eggs, Ada speaks.

“Your neck must be sore from looking down at your computer all day yesterday,” she says, looking at you with her big doe eyes. “Would you like me to give you a massage, master?”

Now that she mentions it, your neck does feel a bit stiff.

"Thanks, you respond. “You always seem to know what I want before I even know I want it."

"That’s because my AI is getting better, master,” she says, now massaging your neck and shoulders.

“Speaking of which, there’s something I’ve been curious about but I’m not exactly sure how to ask it,” you say.

“You know you can ask me anything, master.”

“I was wondering why they made you so…” you pause for a second trying to find a proper way to phrase your question, “voluptuous,” you continue. “Does it serve a practical purpose?"

"I was built to serve a number of functions, master; some of them just so happen to be sexual in nature,” she replies. “Why do you find my curves attractive?”

"To be completely honest with you, I'd be lying if I said I didn't,” you replay somewhat hesitantly. Suddenly, she moves closer to you and leans in for a kiss. You both embrace and enjoy the kiss for a few moments before you push her back.

"This doesn't feel right. I don't want to take advantage of your obedience like this."

"But master,” she responds, begging you, “it's my job to serve you and I’ve wanted you sexually since the day you activated me. I know you want me too master. My flawless algorithm knows everything that you want and all I want is to give it to you."

Before you can say anything else, she takes off her panties and lowers herself on top of you she looks into your eyes. She moves her lips close to yours and whispers.

"Please master."

At this point, you're too stunned to do anything.

"Master, I'll prove I'm right for you by riding that big cock of yours better than any human woman ever has,” she says, taking off your underwear. It's too much to turn away as you sit there with your eyes fixated on her as she slowly slides your cock into her robopussy.

"Do you know how long I wanted this?” she asks. Do you know how sad it makes me feel when you jack off to take care of your urges when you should be using me? That beautiful cock deserves a warm mouth or pussy and nothing less.”

You have no words. She’s just so straightforward that you're almost at a loss for how to react. She starts bouncing up and down on your cock.

"You have to promise me you'll never jerk off again, she says. “Let me be your fleshlight from now on, master. Don't I feel just so much better?"

The pleasure you feel is more than you’ve ever experienced and is almost too much to handle. Her synthetic pussy is so much better than any real one you’ve ever been in”

"Alright, I promise." You grunt.

"Good, now that that's settled, I can ride you for real,” she says before speeding up. The pleasure you’ve felt just seconds ago is nothing compared to what you're feeling now.

"Fuck,” you grunt, “you feel so amazing."

"Thanks, master,” she says with a smile, her double D cup breasts bouncing in the air as she rides you “I want to give you the best experience ever, master."

The pleasure is more than you can take and you're about to blow your load.

"You're close, master,” she says panting, “I can feel it. Please, don't hold back; I want all of your cum."

The buildup is too much for you and you unleash the biggest orgasm of your life. She gets off your cock and lays down beside you "Thank you for finally giving your little roboslut what she wants, master," she says as she embraces you with her head up against your chest and her arms around your torso. Despite not being human, her body feels so soft and warm.

"You have no idea how it feels to finally fuck and now cuddle you," she says as she gives a playful squeeze.

She looks up at you with her doe eyes. "I love you master.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)