More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do you decide to test your new abilities on first?

Your Boss and Her Daughters

You think to your bitchy boss Rita and her daughters, Jessica and Kayla. Jessica was 21 and worked for her mom at the same law firm you did. It was usually an all female branch, but Rita knew your stepmom from college and hired you out of pity. Of course, she mad sure to treat you like dirt, and when Jessica reported you to HR, her mom took her side and threatened to fire you.

Kayla was 19, with MENSA-level smarts. She attended a local private college, so she wasn't even your classmate. She got most of her information on you from her mom and sister, so they were very biased. She thought you were a pervy creep and...well, that wasn't wrong exactly, but you were still pissed about it.

You drive to her adress. It is a nice townhouse in the rich part of town on Meeker Lane. Dozens of snobby rich women like Rita.

You look at each house number. 119, 121...ah, there it was. House number 130, Rita's adress. It was a day off, so you knew she and Jessica would be home, and if Kayla was there as well, that would be a bonus.

You walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.

Who answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)