More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

Pick a Story:

Young Ray: Two Years before Rey met BB8.

It has been two days since Rey had reached the age of 18 upon the barren planet of Jakku, but it has also been three days since she has at last eaten or drunk anything.

"Why was I this careless. " She thought regretfully. The last two years were kind for her, as she was very lucky and could always find plenty of machine parts or even supplies within the dying starships on Jakku. For a long time, she was fed well with lots of food and water, nurturing her blossoming female body into a rare sight of beauty upon Jakku.

But with this kind of bounty, she has grown a little bit careless, using up her supplies far sooner than she has calculated. For months already she could find no useful parts for trade, and what little she has left was stolen a week ago when some raiders have discovered her safe house within her scavenger spots. She barely made it out alive, with nothing but what she was wearing on her body.

With her last strength, our young Rey has arrived at the Niima Outpost. She was near collapse, and sweat has covered her fine body like a layer of oil, glistening in the desert sun. One way or another, she must find water, soon.

How to Find Water ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)