More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zingiber Zingiber

Which gender and age range do you want to be?

Young Man

Young men in today's society face many choices. Although most men choose to stay with their mother's household and support her career, modern society and technology have opened up many new opportunities for them even within their traditional role as householder.

It's even common today for young men to spend much of their late teens and early twenties outside the household, developing skills and social ties in higher education, households related to their mother's, or semi-casual work before settling back down into their mother's household. Not uncommonly these forays help establish a valuable new domestic alliance or bring back a young woman to join the house.

A loyal son has much to contribute to the household. When grown, he can further his mother's alliances by graciously and ardently representing her to other women. His individual talents can be developed in creative ways to make him a more valuable member of the household, both in in practical material ways and as part of the social and sexual cement that holds an extended family together. Being a good listener is an invaluable quality.

Even the occasional young man who is on his own, whether orphaned or following his own star away from the confines of a jostling household, has greater freedom in today's world, although he will generally seek a secure home after a time of being a wandering dreamer. If he has talents, he may do well as the protègé of an accomplished woman of the arts or professions.

Choose a scenario.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)